Chapter Twenty-Two

Taylor released the door knob and turned back towards Danka. Who looked at her with anxious eyes.

"What? You are wrong. I have no sister." Taylor said, slanting her arm from her tummy downwards.

"Oh but you do. It is complicated. But if you wait I can tell." Danka said, stepping forward lightly.

"No, I-I need to get going. I'm sorry Danka." Taylor grabbed her clothes and put them back on while Danka pleaded with her.

"Please don't leave. If you go out that door then we will never see each other again."

"I am fine with that. There is no way you can be my sister. We don't look alike."

"That is beside the point. Don't you feel it here?" Danka placed a hand over her own heart.

"No." Taylor responded, shaking her head. The woman began to plead some more, but Taylor did not listen, she grabbed the door handle and opened the door where she came face to face with Stone

"What's taking so long!?" He asked in a thundering voice.

"I-we-I." He peeked inside.

"Danka." He said, malice lacing his vice

"Hello." Danka waved timidly. Stone turned towards Taylor anger written all over his face

"Go wait for me out here."

"Okay." Taylor complied and went as far away as she could. Her heart was racing. She was scared, was this Danka a spy too? She couldn't be her sister, she didn't even have a sister. Or maybe she did, but her parents sent her away because they didn't want her? If that's the case then that's tragic and horrible and she would take her in. But if it isn't the case, then who is she? Was she pretending to be her sister just to gain trust? Was she a bad guy?

"Taylor?" The same femine voice from before said. Taylor turned slowly and saw Stone behind  her

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry I jump gun. But we need to get out of here."

"Why?"

"Because it is no longer safe for you. You see I am being tracked by the men who tried to kill you. My missio-"

"Quit talking, we need to go." Stone interrupted as he ushered them towards the door.

"Wait my things!"

"Fine hurry, go." Danka nodded and rushed back to the room."

"IS she really my sister?" Taylor asked gripping his forearm

"Maybe yes, Maybe no."

"Is she a spy? Is she leading us on? Are you leading her on and going to kill her later?"

"Maybe." Stone says with a shrug of his shoulders

"Maybe!? That's all you can say? Maybe. Is it the only word you know!?" Taylor had begun hitting his chest with her hands. He grabbed them violently and flashed his eyes at her. She stopped and began to cry. Customers began to stare but Stone refused to look at them.

"I-" Taylor looked and saw Danka clinging to a small bag, her mouth open as she looked between them. Taylor looked away.

"Let's go." Stone growled out as he ushered a defiant Taylor and a scared Danka outside. He flagged down a cab and they all piled in.

"Wait, she's coming with us?" Taylor asked loudly wishing he wasn't next to her.

"Yes."

"How do you know her?" Stone did not reply as they pulled into the terminal. Stone and Danka got out but Taylor sat rooted in her seat.

"If you won't answer me then I'm not going."

"Oh yes you are."

"NO!" Taylor shrank back against the door.

"Hey lady, you gotta get out, I have other people to get to." The driver said turning around.

"Shut up." Stone and Taylor said together. The man sighed and waved his hands upwards and mumbled something incoherently.

"Taylor. Out now."

"I'm not a dog. Don't talk to me like that."

"Fine, you leave me no choice." With that, Stone reached in, pushed her hard against the door, dug into his pocket and pulled out a syringe, despite her wiggling, he managed to stab it into her arm and she fell unconscious.