3three

Giovanni P.O.V
Present day.
"I-Ivan? I can't believe it's you. I've been looking for you man where have you been?" I asked him, feeling my heartbeat speed up. The way this nigga just disappeared and now he's here.  I couldn't believe it, my lil homie. What the fuck?

He didn't respond. He only stared at me and walked away.

"Yo wait, it's me Ivan. You don't remember me?" I asked him kinda hurt how he just ignored me and walked away.

"Here you can have my coat. You live out here?" I asked him. He ignored me not taking the coat out of my hands and just looking at me with a straight face.

"Ivan man it's me Gio. Remember Gio? That's me, gang. I know I'm a lot bigger now and shit, I've been hitting the gym, but I'm the same nigga as before Ivan," I told him, as I looked at his face. He still looked the same. Only difference is he was much taller now. He still wasn't taller than me.

His hair was wild and messy and curly. He didn't have on any glasses, and his face was really red and his eyes were red. He looked tired and sick. Damn, I wanna take this nigga home.

"Here please take my coat. It's starting to get really cold out here and I want you to be warm. Look if you won't take it from me, I'll just leave it right here ok. My boots too, I want you to be warm ok? I'll leave and you can do what you want with it," I told him taking my shit off and placing it down next to him. I watched as he walked back over to one of the tents and go inside. I feel weird as fuck right now.

I ran back over to my car since I was now cold as fuck and shoeless. I hopped in my car and realized that McDonald's breakfast was now over. Fuck me. I guess I had enough time to go home and grab some more shoes and another coat.

I really hope he wears it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you done with yo attitude now?" I asked Mya, as she sat right on top of me. I was laying in my bed, with her on top of me, I know what she was trying to do.

"Come on Daddy I said I was sorry. You know how I am about my good morning text," She said dragging her finger down my chest.

"Mhm. Sounds like your only sorry because you want some dick," I said placing my hands on her ass.

"Mmmmaybe," She dragged out, slowly removing her shirt and bra from her body. Damn her body was perfect. She took her hands and started to play with her breast. Them thangs were sitting nicely too, just like that ass. I sat up some and pulled her closer to me. I then leaned forward, taking one of her breasts in my mouth. I gently sucked on it, licking around her nipple, while she rubbed the back of my head. I then took one of my hands and reached down into her leggings and panties and started to rub her clit. She let out a sexy ass moan and moved herself against my fingers.

I moved my head over to her other nipple, giving it the same attention as the other one. Not once stopping my hand. I picked her up with my other free hand and flipped us over. I pulled my hand out and sucked her juices off of my fingers. She tastes good.

I pulled her leggings and panties down at the same time, removing my own bottoms. I leaned over her body and slowly kissed down her body until I found myself face to face-with her flower. I spread her legs more and licked a stripe up her shit. She let out another moan, grabbing the back of my head.

I licked her clit a few times, before gently sucking on it and eating like it was my last meal.

"Daddy mmm," She moaned out pushing my head deeper. "Fuck!,"