20nty-3hree

Giovanni P.O.V
It seemed like every morning, I had no reason for an alarm. I had one that lived with me and his name was Ivan. I was surprised he was even up after last night.

"Gio, I really gotta pee," He whispered, repeatedly tapping my chest.

"Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. Telling. Me?" I spoke, not moving an inch from my bed.

"Giooooo," He whined, putting his cute ass face in my neck. I sat up with him on me and stretched. "You're mean,"

"No, you're just spoiled," I retorted, getting up with him connected to me and walking to the bathroom. My legs felt like I had hit the stair master. Baby boy wore me out. We went a couple of rounds last night, no breaks, and for some of the positions we did, I needed to stretch first, which I didn't. Pa had me tired, but he definitely made me feel better for the time being. Now today was here and I knew what had to be done.

"Thank you Gio," He spoke as I sat him down on the toilet, so could I brush my teeth.

Once we were both done with our whole morning hygiene, I picked him up carrying him back to the bed where he let out a groan.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him with a sigh. This bitch really lied about my baby. Can't believe this shit.

"I'm hurting," He spoke with a frown, reaching out to me. "I'm hungry,"

"You're always hungry and you're hurting 'cause I did something to ya," I said with a chuckle as he playfully hit me. Oh yea, he real comfortable now. I got him.

"Well, when are you gonna feed me?" He asked me giving me doe eyes as I scooped him up.

"You want me to cook?" I asked him as we walked down to the living room. January was almost over and we still had our tree up. Oh well.

"Mhm. I don't care what you cook, but can I have some tea please?" He asked me as I laid him down on the couch.

"Yea baby, and while I'm doing that, you just practice on making your legs work," I said with a laugh as he playfully yelled at me.

"Hey!," He yelled as I walked away. See, just being with him makes me forget what I have to do today. Something I shouldn't have to do. I can't fucking believe this girl. I really just don't understand what I did wrong, to make her do me like that. Playing about a child is nothing to joke about. That shit isn't funny and I can't believe she and the nigga she cheated on me with are in it. As much as I didn't want to believe he was telling me the truth, I know Ivan would never lie to me. That's my baby.

I grabbed some pancake mix, sausage, and hash browns and started cooking. I decided to send Cleo a message to check up on him. Just a simple "how you feeling today". I had to make sure he was ok since I know he was going through a lot. I still couldn't reach Tristan though. Dumbass wasn't answering the phone, but I still loved him and I did miss him. I just hope he is ok.

Once I was finished cooking, I grabbed Ivan's plate first along with his tea, and walked it out to the living room so he could eat. I then went back for my plate and then sat next to him on the couch.

"Thank you," He spoke kissing my kiss before sipping his tea.

"You're welcome baby," I replied, taking a bite of my sausage. I didn't realize I was this hungry.

I heard my phone ringing as I was just finishing up my breakfast.

Mya.

I sighed picking up the phone and answering it.

"What?," I answered feeling my mood decline.

"That how you answer a phone?"

"Not today Jamya. What do you want?"