16xteen

Giovanni P.O.V
It was Christmas Eve. I could see how excited Ivan was about it too. Not only did he just love Christmas (like me), but he was so excited for his birthday. He was gonna be 22 and I had bought him so many things I don't even think he'll have enough room for it in his room. I had gotten him a bunch of clothes, shoes, cologne, lotions, etc. You know the essentials. I had also gotten him gift cards, a whole bunch of shit for drawing, and painting too. I also got him whatever else he laid his eyes on and showed interest in when we went out.

I hope this was the best Christmas/Birthday, he ever has. Cleo, Tristian, and Grant were supposed to be coming over tonight. Just for some Christmas dinner, dessert, games, and good vibes. I wish my dad was here.

I walked into my bathroom ready to take my shower. Ivan was somewhere in the house doing god knows what. I was gonna use this time to get ready for the day and start cooking. I had a lot to do, I was definitely about to make Ivan help.

After taking a quick shower, I hopped out wrapping the towel around my waist, and walked into my room. I sat on my bed, texting Grant back before throwing my phone on the bed. I heard my door open and in walked Ivan, cheesing. Cheesing ass nigga.

"What you want man?" I said in a fake irritated voice, knowing he was on something. He walked close to me and kissed my cheek before giggling and walking out. Did he just come in here for that? Weird ass.

"PA!," I called out so he could come back. "Did you just come in here to kiss me?" I asked as he walked back into the room.

"Hm?," He hummed looking at me.

"You heard me, or was that just a cover-up so you could see me?" I asked him. That second question made him look at me before nervously chuckling.

"I mean, it's yours, right? You don't have to sneak or try to play it off to look at me," I said to him motioning for him to come closer. He walked in front of me standing in between my legs. I loosened my towel pulling it apart, watching him quickly look down. His eyes grew wide and he turned red, playing with his fingers. I sat back in the bed watching him. I wanted to see his next move.

After a few seconds of contemplating, he reached down grabbing me in his hand, he played with it a little, making it get hard. Once it stood straight up, he let it go backing up. Nah, fuck that.

"Comere," I spoke, grabbing it myself and stroking it. He walked back to me and refused to make eye contact. "You uncomfortable?" I asked him. I had to be sure.

He shook his head, no, now looking me in my eyes, and kissed me. I instantly kissed him back, letting my tongue explore his mouth. I used my other hand to grab his ass. What can I say? I loved his ass. This was the first time I had ever felt like this. He was making my body go crazy and all he was doing was kissing me. My baby so fine man. Them glasses made him even sexier along with that weight he put on. I wanted to eat this nigga up. Literally and figuratively.

I felt my bed vibrate and I knew someone was calling me. Ignore that shit Pa. I gripped him harder, gently sucking on his tongue, pulling him closer to me. My phone continued to go off, making him break away from me and hand me my phone.

"Fuck this phone Pa," I said to him, trying to bring him back. He managed to get out of my grip, quickly leaving the room, as my phone decided to ring again.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

FUCK.

"Hello," I answered with hostility in my voice I'm sure of.

"Watch how you talk to me bitch. Cleo and I are gonna come by now so we can just spend the day over there. And so I can make my to-go plates early,"