Chapter 12

After our honeymoon, Alec and I headed to Forks, Washington. Upon arrival Alice and Rosalie met us at the door, and they both embraced me in a hug. When I went inside my mom seemed surprised to se me, "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Dad talked to me at the wedding, and he told me why you all ignored me. I've decided to forgive you all," I said. She smiled, and came and hugged me. "Ness! Come see your sister!" shouted my mom. I heard noise coming from upstairs, and then what sounded like to people walking down the stairs. Jacob came downstairs first, and then Ness. I started to walk over to Ness, but Jacob blocked me. "I'm not going to hurt her you mutt! I just want to give her a hug!" I seethed. He then looked over at Alec, and didn't seem to happy to see him. "Why is that leech here?" he asked. "He is my husband, and dad invited us both," I said. "Why was everyone so quick to judge him. I know that he may come off as a sadistic and mean at first, but that's all an act for the Volturi. If your going to be in the most feared coven in the world you can't exactly be extremely nice!" I yell.  I then stormed out the door into the woods. I needed to kill something, and Jacob was just lucky it wasn't him. After I took down to black bears I was full. I then sat on a large rock, and looked up at the sky. Why did my life have to be so drama filled. Why couldn't it be normal, or at least as normal as being in a family of vampires can get.

Sorry it was short. But at least I updated!!!!