Chapter 7

We landed in Forks. We were now running to the meadow, to meet the Cullens and their witnesses. We slowed down, and walked at normal speed, when we got close. I pulled up my hood. I walked beside Alec as we approached them. I had to admit I was nervous. We finally stopped. "Ah Carlisle, nice to see you." said Aro. "It's good to see you too. I see you have a new member." Carlisle replied. "Ah yes, dear do mind removing your hood?" Aro said looking at me. "Not at all." I said, while removing my hood. There were gasps. "Thalia? How could you do this to us? Your family." said Bella. "So much for family. The minute you saw your biological baby, you forgot about me." I said coldly. How dare her say I was part of the family, when she treat me as such. "Please come back. We can start over." Bella begged. "Why would I join you? Why would I leave my mate?" I asked grasping Alec's hand. Even more gasps were heard, some even from the Volturi. Did they never expect Alec to find a mate? "Lets get back to the task at hand. Edward I see the child clinging to you new born mate. I assume you are involved in this." Edward walked across the field to Aro. Aro put his hand out, obviously wanting to take a look into his mind. Edward willingly gave him his hand. Everything was silent for a moment. It was unnerving. "Can I meet her?" Aro finally asked. Edward looked behind him, signaling them to come. Bella, Renessme, Jacob, and Emmett approached. Renessme put her hand on Aro's cheek, what ever she showed him fascinated him. After they showed their proof Irina was brought forward. "Is this the child you saw?" Aro asked her. "I'm not sure. This child is bigger." she said nervously. "So your allegations were false." implied Cauis. He motioned for Felix and Demetri, everyone knew what was going to happen next. "Master? May I?" I asked, motioning towards Irina. He just nodded. There was quite a commotion on the other side made, made by the Denalis. I walked over to Irina, Felix and Demetri already had a hold of her arms. And I broke her head off. That caused screams from both of her sisters, Kate and Tanya. I got back in my position next to Alec. "We still have no idie if these hybrids will threaten our existence." Aro said. At that time Alice arrived. "What if I told you I had proof they wouldn't. I have been searching for my witnesses among the Takuna tribes of Brazil." Alice asked. She introduced a man named Naheul, a half breed. He had answers to all our questions. Aro took Alice's hand. "There is no problem here," Aro said. We left.