Prologue: Cursed

LOG-DATE: 40-65O3

I messed up. I messed up big time! I shouldn't have told them to stay put and act casual around that person! Now they've....they've been..every ounce of humanity in them is just, gone. I need to find help. Fast! Well, it's a good thing I didn't get caught in that corruption, maybe...maybe I can get through to them somehow. I'll save you guys. Don't worry.

My course of action for backup is to find the people with enough positivity and determination to balance out the negative energy. Maybe people with love for others. Yeah, Love! It's like how...stop thinking about that! I need to focus over wise I'll run out of tape for this LOG.

Anyway it's not entirely hopeless, I'm the last one of my group, I won't let him win. I swear on my honour, even if it costs my life to bring a little bit of hope and joy.

- Code Name: Winter

Log Off

...

Its been 3 months since that day. The team fell into despair, into darkness. Thanks to that figure, most likely a servant of the evil king. Even with their abilities and powers it wasn't enough to stop them, I'm still thinking about it to this day, if only I... no let's not put the blame on ourselves right now.

...

"Protector Winter Power On"

I'm never letting this happen to anyone else

I'm never letting this happen to anyone else. Never again. I'll make sure that he'll pay for what he did.

It wasn't long until I found a powerful dark surge of energy near the park. Skyler. You're not plunging more people in despair, not on my watch. She looked smug as she turned to me, as if they were expecting my arrival. Who does she think she is?

I will make her wish she never came here.