Chapter 3: A Printed Outcome

It was a few days after my first battle, Camilla started training me to become a lot better and stronger as my alias Protector Rouge.

The training area was nothing too complicated and extravagant as I'm only a beginner, it had robots that acted like the enemies and simulations of the magic they'd use. Pastel would turn on the difficulty that I'm on and after the session, I'd be given a review on what I'm doing well on and what I need to improve on!

"Alright that seems like a good place to stop for today Lola." Camilla announced.

"Really? Okay! Power Off. So, how did I do?" I asked

"Hmmm, from what I seen, your fighting with your wand is great! However what we need to think about again is how you need to balance out your weaponry fights with your magic, you won't get far with just physical attacks from your wand after all." Camilla suggested

Okay that's completely fair, but there's something I want to know about Camilla.

"So, you mentioned that you're the headmaster of Protector High?" I questioned

"Mhm that is correct Lola." She replied

"If you don't mind me asking, where is it? Is it in a neighbouring city? I might've walked past it several times!" I asked and let me tell you if I was drinking something right now I would definitely spit my drink out after hearing this response!

"Oh, It's actually in a different planet."

"Excuse me what?" I couldn't believe what she said. IS SHE AN ALIEN?!

"Mhm I know what I said, it might not be believable at first but it is the truth. Maybe after you finish next training you can pay a visit with me?" Camilla suggested, despite not knowing diddly squat about all of this I nodded my head.

"Good, also just a word of warning Apollo might return someday with new tricks up his sleeve, I won't always be around to help you out so take this:"

"That wand looks like mine except it's-"

"White? Exactly, this is the wand that someone can use to transform into Protector Cyber. Remember to give this to someone when the time is right okay?" Camilla asked me. Being a Protector really is hard work huh.

I nodded and took the wand from her hands. I waved goodbye and headed home, luckily Camilla's secret hideout isn't far from my home so it was just a 10 minute walk from my house! I walked back inside and it sounds like my parents are asleep, it's best not to disturb them. They get real cranky when they get their sleep disrupted, I can say from experience. I set an alarm for the next day and went to sleep like I hadn't have one in ages.

Instead of alarms I woke up to the sound of screams. Fearful screams, followed by the sound of explosions. I opened my curtains to see what was going on, and saw the mess that was my street. That could only mean one thing. Apollo, he's already back for more.