Amazing

We had gotten back to being Ryan & Nicole Paevey with our son Nathan  & daughter Isabella. Ryan had gotten back to filming general hospital as Nathan West. He & Maxie were fully reconnected and  stronger than ever. They weren't married or engaged but very deeply in love with no Spinelli in their way.

I watched everyday and missed the life of having him around all the time but knew he was happier this way. Acting with his friends, being active in nature  anywhere & going by his real name. He also loved being back in the role of Harper Rose Barash's uncle. Harper now had more friends in Isabella & Nathan. She grew close to them quickly & enjoyed  having them in her circle of little friends. They were younger than her but they all loved each other.

I had missed out on Brandon & Kirsten having a 2nd child. They had a boy named Giovanni Alexander Barash born within 5 days of Isabella. Gio & Bella grew very close and when they celebrated their 1st birthdays we combined the party into one. They had bounce houses & everything. An adorable cake in the shape of a panda (their combined favorite animal) with the names Isabella Hope Caitrin Paevey & Giovanni Alexander Barash and happy 1st!

Kirsten & I helped them blow out their candles  and cut the cake. I gave Bella a small piece & she made a mess all  over her face. Gio got a piece & also made a huge mess. Kirsten Ryan Brandon & I were unaware we were all thinking the same thing.

That night I went to sleep after making love to Ryan & had a sweet dream that after 24 years of life Gio proposed to Bella in Italian. I woke up telling Ryan "Have you had any dreams about our kids?" Ryan "All the time why?" I asked "Had any about our daughter?" Ryan "Every night since she was born." I asked "Any lately. Like last night?" Ryan  "Yes. Why?"

I explained the dream & he said "I didn't have that exactly but they were in high school & went to every dance  together."

I said "Aw says the man who doesn't dance much."

Ryan "I  have with you." I said "Yeah like 3 times. That's not very many."  

Ryan "What are you suggesting?"

I said "Who says I'm suggesting  anything?"

Ryan "That look on your face tells me you want something. I  can read you like a book."

I said "Fine if you must drag it out of me."

Ryan "Just spill it. Now!"

I said "Well if our beautiful  sweet children weren't here I'd want you to do one of those Magic Milo routines for me up close & personal."

Ryan looked at me like I was  crazy & kissed me saying "No thanks babe. It's not like I even have to practice one  yet."

I said (looking all seductively at my handsome hubby) "Please baby? I really want to see it. You can pick the music too."

Ryan  "I'll think about it."