The Shadows Behind the Throne

COMING JULY 2023

Due to my rather busy schedule, TSBTT will not be released until July 2023. This is to make certain that I have finished writing the book before I start uploading chapters, so as to ensure a consistent uploading schedule.

The said schedule will most likely be three days a week. If there are any particular days you'd prefer for each chapter to come out, this is your opportunity to have a say!

In the meantime, I have uploaded the first three chapters so you can get a taste of the story, and its three main protagonists.

Don't forget to follow, so you don't miss out on the announcement when I start uploading chapters!

❅ ☽ ✵ ☼ ✵ ☾ ❅

THE KING IS DEAD.
As the secret black hand, Torak is torn between helping his best friend prevent the princess's undoubtedly devastating reign, and finding out who really killed the king.

REBELLION IS BREWING.
Espanza knew she would one day be queen, but had never thought the day would come so soon. Plunged into a role she is ill-prepped for, she must somehow hold her kingdom together--and avenge her father.

WAR IS LOOMING.
Sent as an ambassador in an attempt to smooth relations between Azarka and Sapron, Tasmaera wants nothing more than to prevent war from breaking out--and to prove herself to her family. But arriving in a country in utter turmoil, where does she even begin?