𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

ARI GASPED, reaching her hands into the yellow cardboard box

ARI GASPED, reaching her hands into the yellow cardboard box. With confused and nervous thoughts fogging her brain, she picked up the boutique of flowers and a note that was set next to it.

Ari still doesn't know who sent this, but she does know it's probably a close friend.

Ari held the boutique of yellow tulips in her hand as she picked up the letter. Examining the letter, she saw nothing in the front nor back, just a blank envelope. Ari glared at the letter. The thoughts she had leaving her mind as she set down the flowers onto the marble counter.

Ari opened the letter, adjusting it so the paper inside was opened completely. As Ari read the leader, her curious gaze turned into shock.

Dear ariyanna rose cane,
I've known you for almost a long time.
I'm glad and grateful to even be by your side. Your presence makes me happy and it gives me an undescribable feeling in my stomach. To be honest, I don't know how to say this but I love you. I love you so much. You make me so happy and it sometimes hurts me when you don't talk to me when I need you. But I always forgive you in the end when we hang out. When we hold hands, when we hug, or when we smile in each other's eyes. You make my heart turn into knots when I see your beautiful face. You are like a goddess in my eyes. You make me want to melt when I see your shining beauty. I don't know how to say this, but it's a blessing to be near you, to see you live another day, to even say I love you in this letter. I love you so much... and I want to show it. Enjoy these lovely gifts, my love.

Yours sincerely,
Secret a̶d̶m̶i̶r̶e̶r̶ lover

ARI'S EYES lit up to the letter. She didn't expect to be opened by such an informational paragraph. Ari's eyes soon changed into concern. She didn't know what this is. She hopes it's Mason but she isn't sure. She's not sure because they haven't talked and she thinks they left on a bad note. Same goes with Mason.

But how could somebody just openly say I love you. How do they know her? Is this okay? Is this illegal? Is this really weird?
Ari wasn't sure how to answer those questions inside her head, so she just simply pushed them away just for them to come flooding back.

Ari closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and set down the letter along side the boutique of tulips. She couldn't really comprehend what was going on. But she hopes she does soon as she digs her hands inside the box to be surprised of what she touches.

Ari grabs the gift her hand collided with and immediately brung it out. Ari scrunched her nose in confusion. What is this? She thought. It was a small box with a small furry texture to it. It had a color of black on the outside of the box with no labeling on the top. Just a simple plain black small box.

Ari opened it, grinning to the necklace that was inside the box. She gasped in excitement. The necklace had ARI printed on the necklace. She couldn't believe it, somebody actually made a necklace with her name on it.