𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

AFTER ARI and Emily had last met up, they friended eachother, their friendship were really good

        AFTER ARI and Emily had last met up, they friended eachother, their friendship were really good. Finding out they had a lot in common.

But Ari had come home to find Mason on the couch. She saw him, joining him. She turned her head to look at him, "Why did you decide to stay here?" She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Because, I didn't want to leave you. Plus, I told my parents I'll stay the night again. If that's okay with you and your parents?" Mason rested his arm around her shoulder. She nodded, "Yeah, it's okay. My parents are literally always away. They don't really care. They're glad I have company."

Mason grinned, "Since we have nothing to do, do you want to go to an amusement park?"

Ari gasped in happiness, taking her head off of his shoulder and making eye contact with him. "Yes!" She happily exclaimed. She loves amusement parks.

"Wait, right now?" She calmed down a bit, making Mason nod to her question. Aris grin got wider and she hugged him, he hugged her back.

They both pulled away from the embrace, Ari sneeking in a peck on his cheek before getting up to get ready again.

━━

        MASON HELD Ari's hand as they walked through crowds of strangers. Ari's smile getting wider as they passed through rides they would eventually get on. Due to Ari's excitement, they had to get on rides that her eyes first sets on. The teacup one not doing him justice because Ari wouldnt stop spinning them so fast.

"That one!" Ari pointed at a large ride, Mason looked up and immediately flashbacks came flooding in. Emily and him on the ferris wheel is the only thing that can appear in his mind. Ari noticed him tense up and squeezed his hand. This caught his attention.

"You okay?" She asked, making Mason nod without a word. She gave him a small grin before running in line. She couldn't wait to finally get on the ferries wheel.

She kept looking at Mason, her feelings about him could be the only thing on her mind. She couldn't stop looking at him, she loved him so much it hurt to see him pay attention to other girls.

Ever since he confessed his feelings to her, they have gotten closer. Knowing that they both love each other made their relationship better. But the thing is, is that they can't bring themselves to confess because their scared if one of them rejects. Mostly Mason because of what he did to her. But Ari forgave him.

Finally it was their turn. They both took their seats, the worker making sure they were safe and he closed the door, it locking.

Mason turned to look at Ari as the ride moved upwards. He watched as she grinned bigger, the colorful bright lights flashing in her face. He also watched as she gripped the seat handle that was on their lap, she sometimes gets nervous because of how up they are in the air.

Mason placed his hand on hers, she looked at him.

"Can I tell you something?" Ari asked, making Mason nod.

"Last time we were here, I thought that we were gonna have a good time. But when you brung Emily, I got very jealous. And then after a while, I was running around, crying. When I saw that people were looking my way I tried to find a place to hide. And good thing I did, because when I checked your story, I completely broke down-" Before Ari could finish, Mason interrupted her.

"I noticed that you cried when you found us. I felt guilty, and I knew it was wrong of me to do that to you," Mason looked down at her chest and saw the necklace he got her. He smirked and looked up to her eyes, "I was jealous of Brady. I don't know why, it's because you're always with him and you guys seem really close. And I just really want that with you."

Ari was a little shocked when he confessed, "Oh," was all she said. It made him feel guilty again, cutting her off to vent.

"I- I'm sorry. I shouldnt have cutted you off," He said after he realized.

"No! It's totally okay," Ari held his hand tighter with a warm smile. He gave one back.

His smile slowly dropped and so did hers. He looked at how beautiful she looked, colorful lights shining in her eyes, her hair slightly blowing in the wind. He just couldn't get enough of her.

Ari could say the same.

"I-" Ari was going to say something, but she was caught off when a pair of lips smashed into hers. Ari closed her eyes and kissed back.

They both smiled into the kiss, Ari held the back of his head, her other hand resting on his shoulder. His hands placed gently on her cheeks.

They got closer, until they had to get interrupted by a worker. They couldn't stop, because they just couldn't get enough of each other. When they both pulled away, they chuckled and ran off of the ride.

They held each others hand as they ran to the back of a random building.

Ari pushed herself against the wall as Mason got in front of her. His leg was pressed against between hers, he let his hand on the wall, the other holding her waist as her hand pulled his face into hers. The kissing wouldn't stop.

They pulled apart, "Jump," Mason whispered. She followed, Mason holding her against the wall as her legs dangled around his waist. He held her thighs as support.

Their make out sesh was intruded when Ari pulled Mason into a tight embrace. She rested her head against him, his head resting on her shoulder.

"I love you so much, Mason," She finally confessed, quickly giving him a small kiss on his temple. Mason grinned into her shoulder.

"I love you more, Ari," He confessed too, his voice sounding muffle.

They held eachother for a moment, loving how they both felt with each other. When they pulled away from the embrace, Mason let Ari on the ground gently, them both missing the contact.

Ari raised her head to look at him, she grinned and grabbed his face, giving him a kiss on the lips before grabbing his hand to leave this place.

━━AUTHORS NOTES!
THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!
I cannot write any kissing scenes at all. I suck at that stuff.

If you guys think that this is kind of wrong for me to write, you're more than welcome to tell me so I can rewrite it!

Thank you all for the support, love you so much!! 😘🤍

The next chapter is the last of yellow hearts.