𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03

ARI WOKE up to her phone ringing, loudly

ARI WOKE up to her phone ringing, loudly. She groaned as she sat up, picking up her phone from her white nightstand. Ari looked at the callers name and swipped at the green button.

"Hello?" Ari said as her morning voice was a bit deep.

"Hey, um, I was- I mean we were wondering if we can go over to your place and watch movies."

"Who's this?" Ari said as she rubbed the side of her head, shutting her eyes. "Um, didn't it tell you when I called you?" The boy said.

"Oh, hey Mason. I mean, yeah sure if you guys want." Ari grinned, laying her back on the pillow. "Great, I'll see you tonight...?" Mason said as his voice got a little higher at the end of the sentence.

Ari turned her head, looking at the clock that was on the nightstand. "Okay, see you then." After that, they both hanged up the phone after saying their goodbyes. Ari letted her phone drop onto the bed, right next to her. Her smile was the only thing she did as she got out of bed.

Since Mason and their friends are coming over tonight to watch movies, Ari decided that she should take a shower and change back into a cute pair of pajamas.

When Ari got out of the shower, she dried herself first and then covered herself with the towel.

She reached the sink, turning on the faucet, with cold transparent water filling the sink. Ari got her toothbrush and rinsed the brush in the cold water, pulling it out, and putting it back in after spreading toothpaste on the soft wet brush.

When she was done, she rinsed her mouth out with the same water after spitting the toothpaste out. After that, she also rinsed he brush.

Doing her skincare with a towel on, she decided to set out clothes on her bed. Ari rushed to the closet, going straight to the drawer filled with bras and underwear. She grabbed a pair, tossing them onto her bed. She then moved to the bottom drawer, the pajama sets. Since Ari wanted to be cute and comfortable she decided on grey sweatpants with a baby pink tee that says; "beauty rest" above her chest area. Ari liked this shirt alot because she thought it was very cute and she liked how the small font was in the shirt, making it aesthetic.

Ari tossed the pair of clothing into the bed as well. She got out of her closet and walked up to her bed, dropping her towel in the laundry mat that was slightly under her white colored nightstand.

She put on her outfit and went back into the bathroom. She saw her tangled messy hair and scrunched her nose, "Ew, I hate shower hair. But at least it's clean." She shrugged and grabbed her blow dryer. After drying her hair, she brushed her brown colored hair out.

Finally, she was done getting ready. Just as she put on her baby pink slipper, she stopped. She had forgotten to put on chapstick. Ari ran back to her all white marble bathroom, grabbing her cherry flavored chapstick. As she spread the tip of the chapstick on her chapped but smooth lips, she looked herself in the mirror. After puckering her lips and making a popping sound as they collided. Ari put the chapstick back into its place, shutting the bathroom light off, natural light creeping in from her windows.