Table of Contents

One-Shot 1: The Ego, They Hypnotised, The Reaper, and the Penguin

Nicola Payne and David Jones confront Tess Goodwin! 

References Payne/Unknown Character.

C/W: Mentions of murder, dissociation (I think?), hypnotism.

One-Shot 2: Marconi

The life and death of Antonio Marconi. 

Includes bits of Nicoletta/OC, Marconi/OC, Marconi/Ginger, OC/OC and Payne/Unknown Character.

C/W: References to sexual assault/r*pe and murder. If you don't like fire or dementia... Uh, be careful.

One-Shot 3: Micrurus fulvius

Nathan Pandit learns about a snake. 

Includes Nathan/OC.

C/W: Mentions death and some alarming maladies.

One-Shot 4: Bad Night, Good Morning

Amy Young has a nightmare. 

Includes Amy/Bobby, Amy/Russell, and Payne/Unknown Character.

C/W: Mentions murder, blood, cannibalism, nightmares, sleeping pills (I don't like the thought of having my control over my sleep being taken from me, okay?!).

One-Shot 5: Cathy's To-Do List App

An interesting day detailed in Cathy King's app. 

Includes Cathy/Alex.

C/W: Murder and alcohol mentions. Vomit too. And sex references.

One-Shot 6: Who is David Jeremiah Jones?

A child grows up, wondering who David Jeremiah Jones and the secretive Valentine are. 

Includes Jones/OC, Jones/Charlotte, Jones/Zoe, Jones/Different OC, Grace/Charlene, Nathan/OC, Grace/Luke, Payne/Unknown Character, OC/OC.

C/W: Transphobia, mentions of homophobia, mentions of abuse including child abuse, alcohol mentions, death mentions, divorce mentions, sex mentions. Mentions of puberty and the discomfort felt seeing as the subject is trans.

One-Shot 7: Payne at the Seine: A Colourful Reflection

Following a murder post-S8, Nicola Payne sees colours and wonders what they mean for her. She also has a bit of a headache.

Includes (past) Payne/OC and Payne/Unknown Character.

C/W: Mentions of death, mentions of ghosts, mentions of murder.

One-Shot 8: Will He Say Yes?

Nathan and Wyatt have questions. One in 1999, one in 2013. So, what's the answer?

Includes (past)Jones/Nathan, (past) Jones/Charlotte, (past) Grace/OC, and the main focus: Nathan/Wyatt (OC).

C/W: Mentions of death and ghosts. Mentions snakes a little. A little sex reference, but not much. 

One-Shot 9: Valentine Bridges, Person Of Interest

Amy has heard of Valentine. Valentine is a strange, almost un-ageing woman. Maybe T.I.M.E. knows something?

Includes a reference to Amy/Russell.

C/W: Mentions of murder and deaths.

...

A/N: I just thought a table of contents would be nice if you're not interested in some of these.

ALSO, please tell me if you think I need to add any warnings!