[20] Reputations & Achievements

Jahnvi looked up at the voice.
Her tears vanished seeing him.

He strode forward to her place, his Manager following behind.
As he halted near her.

"How are you, Ma'am?"
Asking so sweetly he smiled a bit.

"I'm So much delighted to see you Heer" she smiled patting his back as he gave her a hug.

"Ma'am you arranged the party for tonight? It was an unexpected call from you today morning. Sorry I was busy in Manhattan for the shoot. As soon as my Manager informed I came"

Jahnvi smiled.
"You deserve this Heer. I'm happy for you!"

She was always a motherly figure to him. He respects her more than anyone in his life.

He smiled feeling a bit miserable. After all, no one ever made him feel this special. As much as This family makes him feel. Touchy and home impression.

Tris came from behind calling Heer's name in a song. Heer laughed at it and gave a tight hug to him.

"You know what Heer? You are the only person, I am jealous of!" Tris pointed to him.

Heer wondered.

"Really? What I have you don't? In that case, I should be jealous of you for having a sweet mother, and supportive father. And..."

"....And A witch sister..." Tris stated cutting Heer's sentence and Heer laughed in mid.

"I am jealous because you have MY mother's supervision every 12 hours. And here we get to see her in a month or sometimes more"

"C'mon, a mother loves her children the most!"

Tris gave a nod overwhelmed by his words.
Jahnvi looked for Krish but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Tris. You went to receive krish, where is he?"

"Ma.... Dad was caught up in a meeting and it is highly raining there. So he'll be late. Maybe till evening!"

"Alright. Can you show Heer the guest room please I will have to see the arrangements!"

"Of course. I'll be very pleased to guide you, Heer SIR you are my ideal after all," Tris followed his mother's words as they both laughed at his funny words.

......................................................................

The Decorated garden illuminated the brisk dark night.

The visitors were not many but a few close ones. Jahnvi dressed in a silver gown, communicated with the guests. Whereas Others were busy as well.

"I may be an ad king for this week but Heer is always in viewers' hearts!" Tris said to one of the young men. Heer was present there. He smiled on listening to the affection for him from his mouth.

After some time Alara reached the party dressed in a charcoal short dress. First, she went to hug her mother.

"Mom I'm.... I'm really sorry....for...for saying those words....I didn't mean that...." She regretted it saying and wanted to apologize.

Jahnvi smiled cupping her left cheek.

"It's okay Alara. I....can understand..... Well, you can congratulate the MEN of the party"

Jahnvi guided her to Heer and Alara looked at him following where he was standing.

She gave a small smile to him, "Hii....Uh...should I call you....Heer?"

Heer laughed a bit, "Oh, ....ofcourse what else you'll call me? Alara" Alara extended her hand and Heer shoved it with her.

"Congratulations on your achievement Heer."