[39] Comfort Place - II [New]

New York,
Vedat's Apartment.

Two days later,

Meanwhile, Vedat was having his shower at midnight to relax his body whilst Alara was reading a Mysterious Romantic novel from his shelf.

They were in his apartment right now as Alara wished to see his room. Reluctant Vedat agreed as making her angry was the last thing he would do.

Alara was lying on her stomach on the bed, her chin on the black pillow of his bed. Her feet dangling in the air as she waited for Vedat to come out soon so she could ask him about what proof he had collected from Liam.

After some time Vedat came out of the bathroom dressed in a White t-shirt and black cotton pants.

His eyes captured Alara as he frowned at her tactics.

"Alara did you brush your teeth?"
He asked holding his waist.

"Wtf? I did brush in the morning."
Alara stated without turning back and continued reading.

"Alara you just ate sweets at home when Jahnvi Aunt made the Indian sweet dish and you don't want to brush even."

"Isshhh...." getting irritated with Vedat's nagging she turned throwing a pillow onto his face.

"You know what Ford I'm leaving. Brush your teeth and sleep well. Is this even a thing? Did you brush your teeth?"

She mimicked him as Vedat had an amusing smile on his lips.

"I made a very wrong mistake. By giving my heart to you. Fuck your OCD. I hate you. I hate you, Ford." She pushed him onto the bed and was about to leave when Vedat tangled his leg with her so she landed upon him, her palms on his chest. He gave a slight chuckle.

"Leave me... You douchebag."
She pushed his chest to come out of his grasp but he tightened his hold.

"How about we stay away from each other?" She maintained distance while making a smug face teasing him.

Vedat slightly chuckled while his hands traced her skin softly on the waist. Alara's eyes were somewhat closed on their own accord.

"How about if I kiss you, Ella?"

She twisted her lips and turned her face to the left with an angry face.

Vedat looked over her face and then tucked her hair behind in a pony with a rubber band.

"Ella, you know I love---"

He stopped further and waited for her to turn. And she did, looking into his eyes.

Her rose-brown plump lips parted and his eyes couldn't move from there even for a second.

"You love?" She asked trying to stand up but he locked his arms around her waist.

"I was saying I love..." His eyes not wanting to move away from her lips.

"I love your lips a lot. They are so plump and on top of that the shades you use to enhance them...Tch" He clicked his lips praising the lipstick shade she was using nowadays.

He traced his thumb over her lower lip slightly moving it inside her mouth as her eyelashes bent down to look at his face. She pushed his chest away getting away from him.

"If you want to do this kind of kinky stuff then telling you, I have some rules which you have to follow." She crossed her arms looking arrogantly at him.

Vedat wanted to laugh aloud at her acting and facial expressions which were a show for him. She appeared cute to him at the apparent moment.

He laid down on the bed completely on the left side facing her with his Elbow support.