ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ

_____

summary: patrick and y/n are laying in bed one night and y/n cant sleep so patrick whispers sweet things to help her sleep idk. fluff ig

(please dont ask me how or why im writing fluff on a fictional murderer, im fucked up)

_____

"pat.." i say as i tap the shoulder of my sleeping fiancé. i had been havign trouble sleeping these past few days due to stress from work. whenever this happened patrick would often wake up and stay up with me till i fell asleep in his arms to comfort me.

"huh.." Patrick says groggily as he turns around and faces me. I smile softly at him softly. He just groans before pulling me into his arms.

"Are you ever going to sleep?" He questions while looking down at me. I shake my head as he just chuckles and smiles. We stay like this for a few minutes till Patrick begins to move around and props one of his head onto one of his hands and looks at me.

"I have an idea on how you can get to sleep." He says before planting kisses upon my face and lips gently.

"I love you pat." I say as I look up at him.

"I love you too" he says as he continues to litter my face with kisses making me giggle. a few more are placed onto my lips before he stops and just stares at me lovingly. The smell of his expensive cologne fills my air ways as I snuggle up into his chest.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty.." he whispers in my ear as he kisses my jawline and around my ear. I feel my eyes begin to close as I drift of into a deep slumber.

-----

I awake the next morning to Patrick's arm over my waist and him fast asleep. Patricks sleeping form was something I never got the time to admire but luckily he didn't have work today so I got the chance to finally. Times like these were when I remembered why I fell in love with him. He wasn't only beautiful and mesmerising but charming and sweet at times. As I'm lost in my thoughts I feel something begin to move next to me. I'm suddenly brought back to reality by the sound of Patrick yawning. I smile and cuddle myself up next to him as he plants a kiss an my forehead and pulls the covers over us once again.

______