ᴅᴏʀꜱɪᴀ

» [papa don't preach] «

  Madonna

0:00 ─〇───── 4:28

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

__

Patrick Bateman was one of those men who would never say 'yes' to anything. It was only 'no' or 'im to busy to even talk to you right now'. So when I finally had persuaded him to come and have dinner with Luis, Paul and me I was ecstatic meaning, When the night came, I made sure to look my best in order to impress him. I mean I know he was an arrogant bastard all the time but he did have great fashion sense. I put on my long, black, V-neck Armani dress as well as doing my makeup. When Im all ready I call a cab to come pick me up and take me to my destination.

After several minutes I finally arrive at the restaurant. I give the cab driver the money and exit the vehicle. I walk towards the building peering inside the giant glass wall to see no sign of Patrick and only the chatty faces of Paul and Luis. I sighed momentarily before feeling a hand grasp my shoulder and the feeling of someone elses body next to mine.

"Are you just going to stare at them or actually go in and start a conversation?" I snap my head back to see the face of an unamused Patrick staring in through the restaurants window at, most likely, Allen and Caruthers.

"Yes, I was actually. Also thank you for coming. This would have been really awkward without you. To be honest, the entire night Id have to listen to all of Luis's awful jokes abo-"

"Just shut up and follow me inside."

-------

We were currently half way through the evening and I could tell Patrick was about to burst. I knew he hates this restaurant which is one of the main reasons I asked him to come with me. He hates its style, food, decor, everything. Everything about the place made him just want to grab the closet knife and cut the waiters head in half. But he hadn't. Not yet. The fact he hadn't immediately burst out screaming made me fill with even more terror.

"So, Bateman, you been seeing anyone recently? Other than Y/N." Paul says while shoving yet again another eclair into his mouth. Really? Did he really have the audacity to say that? Now this had to be his breaking point. No way could he stay calm.

"Well, me and Y/N aren't actually seeing eachother. Were more like y'know... co-workers or friends than a couple."
I turn my head to see him with the biggest smirk plastered on his face. This little bitch.
I scoff, grabbing my bag and standing up from the table. I was done, completely done.

"I'm sorry Allen, I've really got to be going but I'd like to thank you for the wonderful evening I've had tonight. Goodbye!" I give him a quick wave before walking out the doors and down the streets. I couldn't have gotten to far because before I know it I can hear Bateman's voice screaming behind me.

"Jesus Christ Y/N, slow down." He pants while trying to catch his breath. I stop and turn around to look at him. He looks up at me exhausted. I grunt out a 'what am I doing?' as I walk over to the panting man and offering him my hand. He takes it without any hesitation as I drag him into one of the ally ways close by.

"What do you want Bateman?" I question while staring at him making him run a hand through his hair.

"Is my hair alright? Cause I swear to god-"I cut him of by slapping him on the arm, taking him out of his trance.

"Answer the fucking question." I say sternly as I stare deep into his soulless eyes filled with envy and regret.

"Fine! Fucking hell." He pants out.

"Why did you just embarrass me Infront of everyone! Do you know what that can do to my image?-"

"Jesus, calm down!" He shouts back.

"Then answer the fucking question."

"I only did it because I knew you were trying to get a rise out of me. You only asked me to come with you so I could get all pissed off Infront of everyone and then you'd finally have a reason to make me out as this ugly bastard who wants to kill every fucker he see's!" He screams at me. I step back a bit as he catches his breath while pushing the remaining flecks of hair out of his face. I feel guilt overcome me as I look back over to him.

"That's not why I brought you here.." I whisper under my breath.

"What?" He says looking over at me again now with annoyance written all over him.

"That isn't why I asked you to come.." I say clear now so that the both of us can hear. He rolls his eyes before questioning me once again.

"Then why did you bring me here?" He exclaims crossing his arms and raising his eye brows, staring me dead in the eyes as he says it.

"I brought you here because I wanted to. Patrick, I know you may be a dick a lot of the time but I genuinely think that you can be a nice person if you wanted to." I say while looking him in the face. His features begin to soften as he walks towards me and cups my face looking down at me. I look up at him with confusion as he just blankly stares at me.

"Patrick?" I breathe out as he pulls my face towards his and connects our lips together. I feel the urge to pull away at first from shock but slowly ease in and begin to kiss him back. After a few minutes he pulls away and the two of us just stand there until one of us begins to talk.

"Well..i should be leaving." He pants as he turns away from me and walks away.

"Hey wait!" I shout making him stop walking and turn his head towards my direction.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He just nods and walks off down into the busy streets of the night. Well that was unexpected to say the least.

________