ᴄᴏ-ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀꜱ (ꜱᴍᴜᴛ)

_______

summary: Y/N is patricks assistant but not for long 😉

(this is crap)

_______

"Come on, be a good girl and swallow for me..." He says while holding my chin and smirking. now i bet your wondering how we got here, probably not, but ill tell you anyway. me and patrick met in late may when i first joined the company. i was young, hoping this new job opportunity would kick start my career so when I was appointed the role of being the sectary for one of the most important men at the company I was over the moon. The first month of me being Patrick's sectary was very awkward and uneasy. He'd always sneak out the office and not come back till late but after that things became more easy and shall I say flirtatious. He'd always compliment me on how I looked or would kiss my hand whenever he came in, simple things which turned into something more. About mid September Patrick asked me to accompany him on a date to one of the reservations he had that evening. Safe to say I said yes and soon after me and him began to hookup with eachother which now leads into how we got to where we are now with me on my knees sucking Patrick off in his office.

"Perfect." He says as I swallow the warm liquid down my throat. My core begins to ache in anticipation as im lifted from the floor and placed onto the desk behind me.
I feel a pair of soft lips on mine as we kiss one another passionately, Patrick lining up with my hole. I moan loudly as Patrick pushes himself into me. After a moment he begins to move in and out of me while moaning int my neck.

"ah fuck, i love you Y/N" he moans into my neck while still pounding into me at an inhuman speed.

"p-patrick im close.." i say while throwing my head back. he thrust into me few more times before i release onto him and so does he. he pulls out panting like a dog while collecting all his clothes and begins to get dressed. i grab my clothes from the floor and do the same while looking over at him.

"patrick. can i ask you something?" i exclaim as looks towards me while zipping his pants up.

"yeah what is it?"

"why do you love me" i question as he stops what he was doing and gives me a confused look.

"dont be stupid Y/N"

"no tell me, why do you love me? im your fucking assistant patrick. out of all the women here you decided to choose me. all i want to know is why?" i say raising my voice making him look at me with distress. he walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders while sighing .

"Y/N listen to me, i love you. i dont care if you're my assistant or not, your the woman i fell inlove with. your the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with. i dont want anyone other than you..." he says while tears threaten to spill from his eyes. my eyes soften as i pull him in for a hug which he reciprocates as he falls onto me, sobbing into my shoulder.

"i love you pat. always will." i say as i kiss his forehead.