Chapter Eleven

*Seraphina's POV*

I want to scream.

For multiple reasons actually.

First my feet hurt from walking all over the mall. Second I'm hungry and third I'm extremely tired.

I really should've listened when Nicolas told me to change my shoes. Victoria gets carried away anytime she's in the mall which is why I order everything online to be safe.

"Victoriaaaaa can we take a break please?" I whine.

"Ugh you both are so annoying at times. Are you both toddlers huh? You know what, I don't have the energy to deal with you both. So let's go eat and we'll continue after understand?" She practically scolds Nicolas and I in the middle of the store.

I look at Nicolas and he's turning red from trying not to laugh. I smile and wave at him with my eyes dashing to victoria every few seconds.

Fun fact I didn't even hear a word she said because I was dreaming about food.

We walk out the store and towards the food court. The food smells delicious and I'm starving.

I take out my purse from my bag and look around at what I want to have.

I find a place and go stand in line, they both follow after me.

"What do you guys want to have?" I ask Nicolas and Victoria.

"I'm not sure but Seraphina, I'll have whatever you're having and a large Pepsi please." She says while going to find a table for us.

"Okay and you Nicolas?"

"A burger with a large fries and Pepsi." He says while standing next to me.

We reach the counter and I place Nicolas's order, then order two burrito bowls with extra cheese and then 2 large Pepsi's.

I take out my card to pay when I'm suddenly pushed out of the way and hear a beeping noise.

I glare at Nicolas and he winks in response.

"Why did you do that?" I question him.

"Why not?" He shrugs.

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"Fine then I won't answer you."

We collect the order and find Victoria seated in a cozy corner table.

"Nice spot! I ordered us both burrito bowls. Is that okay?" I ask her.

"Of course! Yum!" She says while clapping her hands.

I shake my head at her and start eating my food, listening to their conversation about some random show.

The three of us finish our food and go back to shopping. We walk into a store full of ball gowns. Why is it so sparkly?

Damn I need sunglasses.

"Let's look around sera." Victoria tells me while looking around. I nod and walk over to a sectional of the store.

I skim through the rails and my eyes land on a dress that's wrapped up in plastic at the back.

I walk over to it and pick it up when a walker startles me.

"Good choice. It's limited edition and it's the last one left in the store." She tells me with a warm smile on her face which makes me smile.

"I can take it out of the bag for you if you'd like." She offers.

I politely decline her offer because I need to leave.

We walk up to the register and I pay for the dress.

"Thank you so much!" I tell her while walking out.

"No problem dear." She smiles.

"Oh and dear?" She says.

"Yeah?"

"You're beautiful." She exclaims.

"Oh my! Thank you so much!" I say with a huge smile adorning my face.

I can't wait to go home and sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

hey beauts! So kind of a short chapter here. Let me know if you guys prefer short or long chapters. Hope you angels enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote. It means a lot to me! Thank you guys for 300 reads. Wow that is absolutely amazing. Please remember to vote, comment and if possible follow. I am trying to adapt to a new updating schedule which will be every Monday and Friday.

Until next time beauts♡!