10¦The Queen and Confusion•

Enhypen's pov

"You guys are learning really fast, I will let you guys have a half an hour break." the choreographer said and walked out of the practice room.

"Finally!" the three non korean boys plopped onto the couch, "You guys are really lazy." Sunghoon said sitting beside Jake.

"Then why are you sitting with us?" Jay asked and the three of them kicked sunghoon off in sync.

"Wooahh~" they were shocked, "That was so cool!" Jake said, crossing his legs.

"Cool, my ass is broken!" Sunghoon stood up holding onto his butt, the three just laughed, "Sunoo hyung, can you get me a bottle of water, please!" Sunoo rolled his eyes and gave niki the bottle he took for himself.

"Hey kids~" Niki spit out the water cuz of the sudden voice.

"Good afternoon, pd-nim." Heeseung bowed to the older while patting Niki's head, "Sorry niki and how is everything going?" pd-nim asked.

"We are almost there." Jungwon said "Alright then, I have work to do, bye!" he said and ran outside, the seven sighed.

"I got a heart attack by-"

"Hey boys!" Niki flinched, again.

"Sorry to disturb you guys again, but this is you new manager!" pd-nim pushed a girl inside, "Dude, stop pushing me!" she said.

"Sorry and boys this is Yuki and yuki this is-"

"Enhypen, I know!" she said and walked to the boys, pd-nim rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

"Nakamoto Yuki." she said.

She was breathtaking, she had pale skin, her straight mid night black hair with red highlights at the ends, which touch her elbow, her eyes had a reddish glow to it, there was a small black crescent moon on the side of her right eye.

She was wearing a black crop top with gray sweat pants, with a snake necklace on her neck, she had a really dark aura.

"You are Japanese? I'm Japanese too! Nishimura Riki!" Niki said in Japanese and give her a hand shake, she just giggled.

"Yeah, I'm and call me unnie or noona, I'm older than all of you, OK?" she said cracking her neck.

"How old are you?" Heeseung asked, she lifted two fingers up.

"20?"

"260 thousand." she smirked and sit on the couch.

"Are you a demon or something?"

"More powerful than a demon." she crossed her.

"Are you the Queen of darkness?" Sunghoon asked with glitter in his eyes, "You sounds so interested in me." she smirked.

"Who isn't interested in you, Majesty?" Sunghoon said and bowed like a prince, she saw the icy blue eyes of Sunghoon, smirking, she stood up and walked to him.

"Nice to meet you, Moon pearl." she whispered to him, his wolf was enjoying it too much and let out a soft giggle.

"Nice to meet you too!" he bite his lips, trying to keep a calm face, "Do you both know each other?" Niki asked, Yuki can feel the jealousy.

"Yeah, I'm his parent's, friend's sister, his aunt maybe?"

"So we call you aunt?" Sunghoon and Yuki chocked at Sunoo's question.

"Boy, don't you dare, I will murder you, I told you to call me unnie or noona!" she massaged her forehead.

"Uh, OK."