•28¦The desires•

Enhypen's pov

"Jake, come here." Yuki called out her son, "Yes ma?" the vampire boy asked, running to their girl.

"Why you called?"

"Where is your phone?" She mouthed.

"With heeseung hyung!" Jake mouthed back.

"That's good and how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, just a little tired." Jake and with a light smile, "I will tell Jackson to go easy on you-"

"No ma, you don't have to, it's probably cuz of the baby, it's already so heavy."

"I will tell heeseung to take you to the hospital, again." Yuki patted the younger's hair, "don't run around and be careful, go." Jake bowed and walked to the six.

"What did she told you?" heeseung asked, "Just told me to be careful."

"Her mother instincts are wild." jungwon said, Jake just nodded.

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

"I'm going to the park." Niki said coldly, continuing his act and walked away, "We have somewhere to go too." Sunghoon said grabbing onto Sunoo's hand.

'We are going after Niki.' the hybrid said to the four with telepathy and got some nodded in return.

"Jake, let's go to the hospital, Jay, Jungwon, be careful." heeseung said and walked away with Jake.

"Let's go somewhere else." Jay pulled jungwon with him, they went to their dorm and changed into something comfortable.

"You wanna watch a movie?"

"I won't mind, let me make some pop corn for us?" the red head said and walked to the mini kitchen, Jay followed him.

"I love you." he said warping his arms around the younger's waist from behind, jungwon stayed quiet, he just stopped there, as his thoughts took over him, again.

"Jungwon, stop spacing out, just tell me what you are thinking." Jay said, the leader licked his lips and turn around, "hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Go on."

The younger bit his lips and looked at the floor, Jay tilt his head and looked at jungwon with a smile, "Uh..."

"Just say you don't have to be shy." Jungwon's toes curled in the amount of tension he feels between eachother.

"Um, can you make-"

The leader was interpreted by the microwave, "Let's forget about that." and he took the pop corn out of the microwave and put it all in a bowl before walking to the couch.

Jay picked a random movie on Netflix and everything was going great until the NC scene came up on the screen, they went quiet after that, jungwon put the pop corn on the little table.

Jay looked at the opposite side, all those unholy noises were getting louder, "Uh, should I turn this off?" the dark blue haired guy asked.

"No, it's ok, there is nothing wrong with this." jungwon said, gulping at the way jay's face went red, the red head moved closer to the elder and put his head on his shoulder, the American flinched at that.

"Hyung, why are you sweating?" Jungwon asked with a innocent voice, Jay took a deep breath and said, "Stop teasing me, jungwon."

"I'm not-"

"Yes, you are." the elder turn around to face the younger, "Just fucking tell me what you want."

"I don't want anything." Jungwon said with a pout and looked at the floor, the movie was still playing, Jay took the remote and turn it off before pushing the younger to the couch and hovering over him.