•24¦The love of a demon•

???'s pov

"According to this book, we might need to collect some blood, your majesty." Johnny said closing the spell book that he stole from Taehyun.

"Do whatever you want, Johnny, I just want my powers back, I hate being this low, I miss my luxurious life, I miss everyone bowing at me in fear, I miss those creatures screaming in pain, I can't even trust you at this point." Johnny just looked at the floor.

"Oh come on, Your Majesty, you are hurting his feelings."

"Do you really think demons have feelings like that, Giselle?" Johnny asked, taeyong just side eyed the elder.

"Umm, my bad and Your Majesty, they now know that your cousin escaped, what are we gonna do now?" Giselle asked, "What else? Let's just go according to our plan."

"Taeyong, are you sure? Cuz this book says that we might need some blood from an immortal child-"

"What?" Johnny got cut off, "How are we gonna find it now? Are you sure it says child?"

"Yes, it also says the child have to not see the sunlight until you collect the blood." the elder explained, "So, we need to find a pregnant immortal?" Taeyong asked Johnny who nodded.

"Where are we gonna find it now? Wait! What if I get pregnant? I can go to doyoung as someone else, if you know what I'm talking about?" Taeyong asked with a smirk.

"I don't think so, he is so in love with my wifes now that he don't even look at others these days." Johnny explained, "Pfft, you guys have some weird family."

"None of this would have happened if that Namjoon didn't get into my business."

"Calm down Taeyong, I'll try my best to find a child, OK? And don't get yourself pregnant, bye." Johnny said and walked out.

"Hey Ning ning."

"Yes, Your majesty?"

"How is Doyoung doing these days?"

"Still not over your Ex husband?"

"You don't need to know and he is still my hus- Um, just answer my question."

"He is good."

Taeyong took a deep breath and looked at his own reflection on the practice room mirrors.

"I need to see him." the girls chocked at those words.

"Are you crazy? What if he sees you? Our plans, did you forgot about them?"

"I'm just gonna watch him from afar and he can't see me through, I'm a spirit, you forgot that?"

"Still-"

"I'm going." he said and walked out out to find Doyoung, well let's say luck was with him that day, right when he stepped out, he saw the younger walking past him, a smile came to his lips.

Without thinking twice, Taeyong began to follow Doyoung.

"So Kun, how is the come back going?"

Taeyong now felt more than happy after hearing Doyoung's voice, he looked at the younger with heart eyes, the younger's voice was sweeter than honey, it will be a lie if he said he never had feelings for Doyoung.

Even if he acts cold and scary, deep inside he is just a puppy when it comes to Doyoung, who would have thought that, the one who ruled the hell for a pretty long time would have a sweet spot for someone.

"It's good and you need to control Ten a little bit, he is such a pain in the ass sometimes." Doyoung chuckled at Kun before saying, "What can I say, I can only control him in our bedroom."