Prologue

This is a cliché story about 2 people falling in love, like any other love story. 

First, Maeve or Mae Davis. A 15 year old girl who lived in England until her parents divorced after fighting most of her childhood. After having enough her mom signed the divorce papers and packed up taking Mae with her, which she later realized was a mistake when Mae turned into a teenager. After 5 years of fighting Mae and her mom decided it was best for Mae to move back with her dad and dog who she got more along with. Mae also missed it there because she grew up there. 

Oliver Johnson. The second rugby king, and best mate to Nick Nelson.( sorry not sorry Harry) He was Pretty Popular and had moved from Italy a year after Mae moved from England. He and Nick met at rugby tryouts and instantly became best mates. He lived with Nick since his dad kicked him out and was an alcoholic, his mum had died when he was nine due to Cancer. Luckily, Sarah Nelson was a very nice mum and liked Oliver so much she thought of him like a son and welcomed him with open arms. 

What happens when they're both in the public library on a Sunday and Mae just happens to be to short to reach the shelf that holds the book she needs so she climbs the shelf but falls. He's her hero who catches her before she hits the ground. Is it love at first sight? Read to find out.

~Athena Speaks~

Hello to whoever reads this! I hope you enjoy this love story I have decided to write! Get comfy and enjoy! If you want, comment and/or vote! 

<3