Chapter 5

It was a chilly fall Sunday and Mae was doing some last minute studying to prepare for school she was to attend to the next day. She was roaming the library halls with a small piece of parchment which held the list of books she was supposed to gather for borrowing. The last book she needed was a biology book, unluckily for her, it was on the top shelf.
Now, Mae was at an average height, 5'9 but the shelf was 6 feet. So she did a reasonable thing and climbed the shelf. She was almost there when her foot slipped. She gasped and closed her eyes waiting for the impact, but nothing happened. When she opened her hazel eyes she was met with green emerald ones.
It was a boy. He had blonde fluffy hair, green eyes, and was wearing a Truman rugby uniform. They stared at each other until there was a cough. They both blinked out of their trance and Mae stepped out of the boys grasp.
"Um, are you alright Miss" he asked. Mae dusted herself off looking down at her shoes and replied, "I'm alright, thank you for catching me" he smiled at her, "it was no problem." He handed her the book, "I saw you reaching for this before you fell." She took it from his hands and thanked him.
"Do you attend Higgs?" She looked up at him, confused. " I do, how do you know?" He chuckled and pointed at her shirt. "Your wearing the Higgs debate team jumper" Maeve looked down at what she was wearing feeling silly now. She looked at what he was wearing. It was a Truman rugby uniform. "Your wearing a Truman rugby uniform. You play rugby?" He nodded. She looked down at the book " well thank you again..uh.." she realized she did not know his name. He put his hand out to shake "Oliver, my names Oliver." She shook it "Maeve"

~Athena speaks~
Ahhh they finally met!!!

<3