Chapter 6

"So when did Charlie start playing rugby?" Mae asked. She was standing with her friends watching Charlie run with a few boys. One caught her attention. "Oh I know him" Elle looked at her. "Who?'' Mae pointed to number 13, "him! He's the one I met at the bookstore. Oliver, i think". They all looked at her, "That's nick's best friend" Mae looked at them, "Oh I guess i'll see him more often." They all watched the game start. Mae was shook on how big the guys from the other school were. Just then it started raining. Luckily, Mae had brought her own umbrella. She watched the game, which was going very bad so far. "So does anyone actually know the rules of rugby?'' Tao had asked. Everyone said no. Just then Charlie was tackled and had gotten a bloody nose. The coach called off the game and Mae ran to assist Charlie to the infirmary not caring that he was getting her wet. When she patched him up they talked for a while until Nick walked in and she took that as her queue to leave. When she closed the door she bumped into someone's chest. "I'm so sorry" she said while looking up. It was oliver, "oh it's ok" they talked for a while, and even organized to meet up again. Then Charlie and Nick came out and they went to shower. 

Later that night Mae was chilling when a notification popped up on her phone. 

Oli_boom16 followed you. Mae pressed the follow back button. 

Authors speaks

I DID IT! I UPDATED! so yea...