$50k

Chapter 19

India saw that password she hopped in her car and drove to the french quarter frantically searching for help. She went to the first card reader she saw. The young reader sat down with her. Go around the corner red house ring the bottom bell.

Why are you sending me there? Cause you're marked and I don't deal with markings boo.

She hopped up and went around the corner ringing the bell of the house with the red door. A middle age woman came out the girl that sent her mother.

Come in my daughter said you were coming what's going on? India told the reader all that Loa did that she knew of and about Shawn being gone three day's and then about the sex and music, the broken picture and the wedding dress in tatters and now the internet.

Shawn came back in this...handsome tuxedo made in the roaring 20's i checked the people who made that suit went out of business during the great depression. The wedding band he had on was old gold the jeweler said. They don't make gold of that weight caliber anymore they stoped in the 1940's.

India cried please help me. The woman looked at India who is this woman to Shawn? They said an old girlfriend ma'am. How did she die? Car accident I think.

The woman shook her head standing Shawn Cassidy why does this name ring bells? She called her daughter. Charene? What of a Shawn Cassidy? Shawn? Oh he was married to Loa they was childhood sweethearts. I went to the wedding with Mike remember ma? Oh that why da name ring bells in my head. Yeah ma.

What happen why she soul vex? Ma, Loa was murdered on her wedding night I went to the funeral too.

You know what I saw her with on her wedding day? What? The heart of sorrow pendant.

NO!...Yes ma I'm sure of it. You know I'm into finding these conduit item's on ebay and stuff grabbing them from people who have no idea what they really got. For true baby.

Well I know that was the heart of sorrow 100% authentic. She die wit it on? Yes and Shawn buried her in it. How you know dat?

Mummy don't mash me jaw. What?! I called Shawn asking where Loa got it cause if he had it I was gonna break in and steal it. Her mother sucked her teeth. He told me a mysterious woman in red that only Loa could see gifted her the necklace and the heart.

He said they was driving away and Loa said you see that lady in red? She gave me this necklace. Shawn said I don't see her. When Loa looked again the woman was gone.

Her mother paced nervously shaking her head. Red be da color of gate keepers in de after life.

I didn't have the heart to ask about the necklace so I called that crooked snake Larouge down at the funeral parlor mummy and guess what he said?

What gal? He said he tried to warn Shawn he begged him not to bury Loa in the Heart Of Sorrow you know his nother was a Obia Queen so he know it was real.  He also begged Shawn to leave the wedding bands on Loa's hand so she wouldn't search for them in the after life. Shawn put the bands on a chain around his neck and buried Loa in a fake diamond and a cheap gold ring. Tsk tsk her mother was shaking her head in terror.

Get this Shawn ain't never been no dummy he saw the way that snake Larouge was looking at the necklace so guess what he did ma? What gal?

He stapled it to Loa's body. The card reader fell in her chair shocked off her feet in disbelief! He made sure it never fall off not even by accident. That's right! The snake said Shawn was mumbling like Loa was telling him to staple it to her!

He said he never seen a man so adamant and he dare not remove it for fear of exhumation because it was a murder case. The first thing Shawn was gonna look for was that damn pendant.

Anything else gal? Mummy Loa was this sweet as candy girl on the outside eveyone loved Loa. But on the inside she was built like Matty.

Mean and wicked and if Loa want's Shawn she gonna have him ain't nothing and I mean nothing you can do to stop it. That bitch is determined mummy. Leave this one be please for me.

Oh yes there is something I can do my name is Zoya! What is that mummy? A kind crispus gal, after we take the necklace off her corpse. Take the necklace...render her powerless then the crispus trap her and send her back to her rest permanent. Without the Heart she can't cross dimensions.

Her daughter sat up mummy please leave this alone you don't know Loa like I do we use to do all our dirt together me her and Julia. Please Mummy.

Mummy hung up on her. I can help you but it will cost $50k. It's either that or turn away from Shawn never see him again chile.

Do you take Zelle?