Feels Like Home

Shouting, chatter, off-key singing, yelling, and back-and-forth banter filled the commons of Class 2-A's dorms, along with the reeking smell of alcohol. Beverages were poured out in red plastic cups, the intoxicating liquid sloshing and swirling around.

Almost all the first years were present. All the pro heroes in the city had to attend a conference out of town, leaving UA's students with a three-day weekend and almost no adult supervision. The only pro hero who stayed behind was Present Mic, who was playing beer pong with some students from the support course. The older blond managed to sink a ping pong ball into one of the other team's cups. Cheers of celebration arose from the watching students.

A movie played, displayed on the wall using a projector. A large group of students was strewn around on the ground, watching as the killer plunged his knife into a random girl. In the darker and more deserted corners of the rooms, pairs of students sloppily made out, gasping and kissing and panting and groping.

Izuku watched from the comfort of the makeshift "bar" area as Kaminari and Kirishima chugged down beer while a crowd of students cheered them on. Kirishima finished first, throwing his cup to the floor and letting out a whooping holler as he banged his fists on his chest.

Uraraka moved her cup in a small circular motion. "I bet you Kiri's gonna be puking his guts out in the bathroom by the end of the night."

Izuku chuckled, taking a sip from his pina colada and relishing the soft, buzzy waves flowing from his tongue up to his brain. "I doubt it. He's got a surprisingly high tolerance. Denki, though..."

As if on cue, Kaminari bolted towards the closest trash can and proceeded to very audibly vomit into it. Jirou made her way to Kaminari, taking a hair tie from her wrist and tying Kaminari's hair back while he continued to throw up.

"Oh shit."

Izuku turned away from the pair towards Uraraka. "What is it?"

She tilted her phone screen over to Izuku, where a text conversation was open. "Iida-kun is apparently very drunk and screaming up on the roof and nobody's been able to get him down. I gotta go." She stood up from her seat, drink still in hand.

Izuku began to stand up as well. "I can come with if you wanna."

Uraraka shook her head. "Oh no, it's fine. I'll be quick."

"I'll be here then."

Uraraka smiled. "Ok, sounds good. See ya Zu."

"See ya Ocha." And with that, Uraraka hurried away towards the elevators to try and subdue their class president.

Izuku watched as Mina applied acrylic nails to Kendo's hand, happily gossiping away with the orange-haired girl.

Suddenly, Izuku felt a sudden presence next to him.

"Kacchan?"

Katsuki was slumped onto the chair that Uraraka was sitting in moments ago. A half-full cup of alcohol was gripped tightly in his hand. His forehead rested on the counter, his spiky yet soft hair the only visible thing.

"Dekuuuuu," Katsuki whined, his words swirling and struggling to leave his mouth.

"Sit up so I can hear you, Kacchan."

After letting out a huff of air, Katsuki obliged, pushing himself off the counter and sitting up straight, head lolling back slightly. His face was flushed a drunken red. His usually sharp ruby eyes were foggy, glazed over. "Can I ask you something, Deku?"

Izuku took another sip of his drink before setting it down and facing Katsuki. "Sure Kacchan, ask away."

"Um." Katsuki shifted in his seat, anxiously tapping his fingers on the counter and chewing on his bottom. "Are...are you...taken?"