Part 2

(Everyone in the story is 18)

<time jump to senior year>

Finn's pov
Me and Robin had been friends for 8 years and nothing I mean nothing was more important to me then him. I hated when girls would talk to him or try and flirt with him, God it made me so mad. One day me and Robin were walking to class and this girl Jessica Jones came up to us and started flirting with Robin and he started flirting back it made me so mad I felt like I could scream at the top of my lungs so I did something really unexpected I said "Umm babe I think we should get to class, get your own boyfriend Jessica" grabbing Robins arm and walking away with him.

He looked stunned and we got half way down the hallway before he shoved me off "Why the Fuck would you say that!? I'm not fucking Gay Finn!" He shouted at me angrily. "I'm sorry Robin I just don't like her flirting with you" I said a little bit scared because me and Robin had gotten into fights before and not just with words he had beaten me up before too. "We'll I don't care what you think,maybe I liked her flirting with me,so don't tell people I'm your fucking boyfriend ok!" Robin said with a disgusted look on his face. "Ok ok sorry I won't" I said. To be honest I didn't really care if Robin shouted or hit me I still wanted him to be all mine I didn't know why it was just this overwhelming urge to have him all to myself and I didn't care what it took he was going to be mine wether he liked it or not.

Robins pov

We were walking to class and this girl came up to me I didn't know her name but she started flirting with me so I flirted back. I could see Finn getting mad which made me so happy I love teasing him. When out of nowhere he said the weirdest shit ever "ummm babe I think we should get to class Jessica get your own boyfriend" I was shocked that he would tell her I was his boyfriend. I mean what the fuck I wasn't gay but there was something about Finn that made me want to kiss him but that's not gay right? Anyway I said "Why the Fuck would you say that!? I'm not fucking Gay Finn!"

I don't know why I yelled at him I knew that he was scared it was not the first time I hurt him..which hurt me because I loved him but sometimes it's hard to control my anger. I wasn't even angry about what he said I just wished he would admit that he likes me but of course he didn't he said "I'm sorry Robin I just don't like her flirting with you" which kinda turned me on in a weird way but I didn't say that I said "We'll I don't care what you think,maybe I liked her flirting with me,so don't tell people I'm your fucking boyfriend ok!" I didn't like her flirting with me but I couldn't tell him that.

To be honest I wouldn't mine being Finn's boyfriend actually I wanted to but like I said I'm NOT gay I just wanted to kiss him , ok maybe I am.

Finn's pov

After I apologized we laughed it off and went to class. We sat right by this girl named Donna I knew she had a crush on me and I needed pay back on robin so. "Hey Donna do you want to go out this weekend?" I asked her. Robin looked so shocked and mad which made me want to laugh "Oh My God Yess!!" She said excited , God I couldn't wait to hear what Robin had to say. I smiled at her and then sat down I looked over at Robin and he was just staring at his paper not saying a word. "So what do think about me taking Donna out? You're ok with it right?" I asked "oh what.. umm...yeah why wouldn't I be,do whatever you want I don't care" he said with his face all red making me smile.

Robins pov

What the actual fuck how could he do that Donna DONNA I mean I knew she had a crush on him but I never in a million years could imagine him liking her back. He literally was just mad at me for flirting with a girl but it's not like I care he can go out with her if he wants he will always be MY best friend my Finn.

3rd Person pov

Finn and Robin both sat in silence that class. <time jump to weekend> Finn was at Robins house getting ready for his and Donnas date. Robin was hella jealous and he wanted to tell Finn not to go on the date but he wouldn't do that he was to scared. Finn didn't want to go on the date and wanted so badly for Robin to tell him not to go on it but he wouldn't do that he was to scared. After Finn got ready to go on the date he said "ok we'll I'm off to pick up Donna I'll tell you how it goes" looking at Robin with longing in his eyes "sure thing" Robin said looking at Finn with with a fake smile. The amount of sexual tension made them both want to vomit. Finn left to go pick up Donna and Robin went into his Room to cry.

On his way to pick up Donna Finn wanted to turn around and run into Robins arms but he knew he couldn't do that he needed to do this. *knock knock* Finn was at Donnas house she opened the door and they went on the date. The whole date Donna was being clingy and kept trying to kiss him but he had a plan. He was going to kiss her right in front of Robin. <after the date> Finn said he needed to grab something from Robins house before he walked her home. Robin was watching from the window and Finn knew so he leaned in grabbing Donnas face and pulling her into a kiss. Robins heart broke into a million pieces seeing it.