Part 4

Robins pov

Oh my god it was Finn's sister. What was she doing here why was she here what did she want? "Oh umm no I'm here alone no one's here just me" I said tapping on my legs "well if you see him tell him I need him home now!" She said yelling in my face "ok will do Gwen" I said closing the door behind her. "You can come out now Finn" I said looking over to the couch. Finn got up from behind the couch and jumped over it walking up to me. I put my hand on my head and said "I think you should get home it sounded like your sister is pretty angry" I didn't want him to leave but I mean I didn't want him to get into trouble. Finn nodded his head got dressed and left. I was left there thinking about what just happened. "Holy shit I just made out with my best friend" I said out loud.

3rd person pov

As Finn walked home he couldn't help but smile at the thought of what had just happened he didn't know what to think maybe Robin had done it as a joke but if so he was doing a pretty damn good job at pretending like he liked it since he was literally about to fuck him. When Finn got home his sister was waiting for him on the couch "where have you been I've been looking for you all night" she said angrily as she got up from the couch. "Sorry I was on a date and why are you here aren't you supposed to be a college?" Finn said confused "I'm here to check on you and dad and you were on a date!" She said a little excited "yeah so?" Finn said "with who?" Gwen said moving closer "just with a girl from my class but I don't like her" Finn said looking down at his feet.

"Ok we'll you need to come and give me a hug right now before I drop kick your ass!" Gwen said. Finn walked over to her chuckling and gave her a hug. "Hey Gwen if I tell you something will you promise not to get mad or tell dad?" Finn said nervously "ok?" Gwen said with a suspicious look on her face. "Ok so you see I was on a date~(Finn tells Gwen everything that happened obviously leaving out the whole make out thing and just telling her that they kissed )". Gwen is just stuck there with her mouth wide open not saying a word "say something" he says "I ...I ... I didn't know you were Gay!" She says finally. "We'll I don't know if I am" finn says back to her tapping his feet "you just said you kissed Robin that sounds pretty GAY to me!" She says "shhhh keep your voice down dad might here."

<the next day at school>

3rd person pov

Finn and Robin are sitting in class together and they still had not said a word to each other since what happened last night. Robin passes a note to Finn and it said "Soooo are we gonna talk about what happened last night or what?" Finn reads it and then looks over to Robin then back down at the paper and writes something and passes it to Robin it said "what about it?" Robin gives Finn a *are you fucking with me* look and writes "Ummm we made out and all the things we said I can't stop thinking about it!!!" And passes it to Robin. Finn gets hard just reading the note and starts blushing he writes back on the note "meet me behind the bleachers in 5 minutes" and gives it to Robin. Robin gets butterflies reading the note and nods at Finn. <5 minutes later>

Finn is waiting behind the bleachers and sees Robin walking toward him they are about a arms length away from one another and they are just staring at each other's lips looking each other up and down then finally Finn leaps forward and starts kissing Robin. Robin kisses back and shoves him up against a wall pulling on his torso and kissing his neck. Finn's face is staring to heat up as he runs his hands down Robins back and arches his head back trying not to moan. Robin pushes Finn down to his knees and un buckles his belt unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers revealing his dick he then looks down at Finn panting. Finn looks up at him with a look of innocence in his eyes. Robin rubs Finn's head "you can do it amor" he says putting his tip on Finn's lips making finn open his mouth as he starts licking him still looking into robins eyes. Robins mouth opens as he try's not to moan until Finn shoves his head down onto robin making robin let out a "OH GOD!!" Putting his hand on the back of Finn's head making him go down further as he arches his head back and trust his pelvis forward at the same pace Finn is going. Finn speeds up making Robin let out another "FUCK" as he grabs onto the railing above him and squeezes his eyes shut. Finn puts his hands on Robins hips as he chokes on him not stopping finally making Robin cum down his throat "FINN FUCK!!" Robin breaths out heavily as he grabs onto Finn's hand,his dick is still in Finn's mouth as he twitch's back and forth. Finn finally pulls away making robin let out one last moan "ahhh". Finn pulls away and swallows as he gets back on his feet and kisses Robin. Robin pulls up his pants and kisses Finn on his lips then his cheek and he slowly walks forward making finn stumble backwards as he pins him up against the wall "your mine got it" Robin says looking down at Finn's lips then giving him another kiss "yes" Finn says smiling The bell then rings and they go to class.