Part 1

(Everyone in the story is 18 or older except Gwen if I put her in here.
The smut might get heavy I don't know not in this part but soon . ENJOY 😉)

Finn's pov

It all started in the 5th grade I was just sitting at my table drawing a picture for the teacher , I was a bit of a teachers pet. When a kid walked in holding a few books in his hand the teacher said his name was Robin, Robin Arellano she then asked him to say 3 things about himself. I was a bit intrigued by him, he wore a crew neck t shirt with no shelves and graphics on the front of some band I assume, he also wore some baggy jeans with a big belt buckle, but the thing that grabbed my attention the most was the bandanna that he was wearing around his head, he had the straightest black hair I had ever seen on a boy and his skin was tan like the sand on a beach. There wasn't many kids that looked the same as him and I always wondered why because I thought that color of skin was so pretty.

"Umm we'll my names Robin and I have a dog and my dad gave me this bandanna" he said pointing to his head "ok Robin how about you go sit next to Finney, Finney raise your hand please" the teacher said. I raised my hand and he smiled at me as he walked over , I smiled back. He sat down and put his books on the table then put his hand out for me to shake. "My names Robin and your Finn right?" He said as he shook my hand. I could already tell that we were going to become best friends "yeah nice to meet you Robin" I said a smile plastered on my face.

Robins pov

It was my first day at a new school after my dad died and I was just starting 5th grade. I walked into the class room 129 and the teacher asked me to say a few things about myself and you know I said the usual but there was one person in the room that caught my eye. He was wearing a blue shirt and some jeans and he had curly brown hair. I noticed him because he wouldn't stop looking at me then the teacher told me to go sit down beside him. "My names Robin and your Finn right?" I said trying to be friendly. I shook his hand and he agreed. I could tell from that second that we were destined to be best friends.

<time skip to 7th grade> (The First Sexual Awakening of Finney Blake)

3rd person pov

Finn and Robin became the best of friends just like they knew they would. It was lunch time on Wednesday October 26th 1976 and the boys were sitting at the same table they had sat in every day for 2 years they had 2 other friends named Vance Hopper and Bruce Yamada. Finn was just sitting there laughing when he started to choke on a piece of sausage. He started pointing at his throat and flailing his arms around and then Robin finally noticed. Without a word robin dropped his fork and picked up Finn with both hands interlocking his fingers around Finn's chests ,thrusting Finn's body hard till finally he spit the sausage out.

Robin set him down and rubbed his back "oh my god Finn are you ok!" Robin said with a sense of relief in his voice. Finn coughed a bit "yeah yeah I'm good ,sorry I guess I need to chew better" Finn said laughing a bit making the whole group laugh. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" Finn said "me too" Robin said standing up with Finn. They both went to the bathroom. When they got there Finn walked over to the sink and Robin walked over to the urinals unzipping his fly.

Finn turned on the water and started washing his hands but then he glanced over at Robin looking down at himself and he realized his cheeks getting red and his heart was beating a bit faster. What was happening to him this had never happened before he thought. Panicked Finn turned his head the other way and went to dry his hands off. When they walked out of that bathroom Finn was changed for life.

<time skip to the end of 7th grade> (The First Sexual Awakening of Robin Arellano)

3rd person pov

It was a regular Saturday night for the boys they were at Robins house watching a horror movie on the couch together. Finn was snuggled up to Robin because the only reason he watched these sort of movies was to make Robin happy. All Robin could think about was the part when the girl gets her head chopped off and how he couldn't wait to see Finn's reaction. He kept looking down to make sure Finn was paying attention when he noticed how much he liked looking at Finn's face how much he thought about tracing over Finn's lips with his finger. When Finn looked up at him he started to blush real hard but he didn't know why this had never had an effect on him before what was different now he thought but what he knew was after that night he was never the same again.