Part 5

(Ever one in the story is 18 or older)
3rd person pov

Finn and Robin can't help stare at each other the rest of the class. Finn keeps touching his lips and rubbing them thinking about Robin on him. Robin keeps looking down at his hands thinking about them on Finn's face. *ring ring ring* they are both awoken from their day dream by the bell. They both stand up and look at each other about to walk out of the class together when Donna steps in front of them "hey Finney are you free this weekend to go out again" she smiles. Robin looks over to Finn with a look of jealousy in his eyes as he walks away out the door hoping Finn will remember what he said. Finn looks down at Donna after Robin leaves and says "Donna you're really nice and all but I think I just like you as a friend."

Donna looks shocked and a little hurt and says "but you kissed me just yesterday" "I know but I think I like someone else now I'm sorry" he says giving her a look of guilt. Donna gives him a look of disappointment and leaves without saying another word. Robin is standing out side of the door eavesdropping when he sees Donna run past him crying. Finn walks out and sees him leaned up against the wall and says "we're you spying on me" in a sarcastic tone. Finn starts walking down the hallway and Robin gets off the wall and starts walking with him "Maybe,Im glad you remembered what I said" Robin says smirking making Finn blush.

They walk to robins house together and when they get there Robin says "do you want to come in my uncles not home for another day" looking Finn up and down. "Uhh yeah sure" he says knowing exactly what Robin wants. They go into robins room and sit on the bed and Finn says "so what do you want to do" Robin looks down at his lips and leans forward kissing him. Finn immediately puts his hands on robins back as Robin gently puts his hands on Finn's neck kissing him slowly he starts to kiss his neck. Finn is looking up at the ceiling and his hands are behind him on the bed. Robins hands are now on Finn's stomach giving Finn butterflies Robin then pushes Finn down onto the bed and starts kissing down his body.

Finn can't help but get a boner Robin then takes off his shirt and takes off Finn's . Finn looks up at robin with that same look in his eyes. Robin looks down at Finn and un buckles Finn's belt undoes his button unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers throwing them to the side of the room leaving Finn completely naked. Finn gets up onto his elbows because he is a little self conscious about how his body looks. Robin is in awe of Finn's body and gets down on his knees placing his hands on Finn's thighs Finn's heart is racing as Robin takes off his bandanna and ties it around Finn's head blindfolding him. "I'm gonna do whatever I want to you and your going to like it" Robin says almost making Finn cum just from his words. Finn nods his head and lays down. He feels robins hand slide down his body "good boy" he says.

Robin gets back on his knees and starts licking the sides of Finn Finn opens his mouth trying not to moan. "ahh~" he lets out making robin smile. Then Robin starts slowly sucking him up and down. Finn bites his lips and grabs onto the sheets as robins swirls his tongue on his tip. "Jesus's robin" Finn says arching his back. Robin speeds up his pace as his warm saliva covers Finn's cock Robin then places his hand on Finn's pelvis making finn get butterflies. Robin keeps going faster and faster ,Finn puts his legs on robins back making robin go down onto him more finally making finn cum as he screams "OH YESS YESS" Robin pulls Finn out of his mouth and swallows his cum.

He then takes off his jeans and lays on top of Finn's naked body with his own and kisses his neck. Robin takes the blindfold off of Finn and asks "how was that" Finn says "I've never done that before it felt so good" putting his hands on robins back. Robin then says "we'll I'm not done with you yet" he gets off Finn and walks over to his desk and grabs out some lube he walks back over to him and hands him the bottle "I want you to put it on me" he says looking down at Finn. Finn says "ok" Finn then pumps some of the lube onto his hands and starts rubbing them together to warm it up for Robin. Before Finn puts it on Robin he looks up at him for reassurance Robin slightly smiles and gently grabs Finn's wrist placing them on his cock. He keeps rubbing himself with the lube using Finn's hands. Finn opens his mouth getting butterflies in his stomach as Robin uses him to touch himself. After Robin is done he flips Finn over and leans down licking Finn.

Finn bites his lip falling to his elbows. Robin then says "this might hurt" looking over to Finn's face to make sure he's ok. "Ok" Finn says taking a deep breath in. Robin takes a deep breath in and and out he rubs Finn's ass and says "relax amor it will feel so much better". But how could Finn relax he was about to get fucked by his best friend. Finn loosened up and said "ok I'm ready" Robin took one more deep breath and then pushed him self inside Finn.