Daisy

A few hours after the encounter with the Knight at the Guild, Goblin Slayer heads towards a farm outside of the town. Once he arrives, he is quickly greeted by his childhood friend, Cow Girl.

 Once he arrives, he is quickly greeted by his childhood friend, Cow Girl

Cow Girl: "Welcome back!"

Goblin Slayer: "........"

Cow Girl: "Is everything okay? Nothing bad happened right?"

Goblin Slayer: "Oh, uh.....no. Nothing bad happened. Sorry for worrying you."

Cow Girl: "What's on your mind then?"

Goblin Slayer: "I met someone today. He gave me his shotgun and I started to remember.......something. I think it was my sister. Sam."

Cow Girl: "But your sister wasn't named Sam. Also, what's a shotgun?"

Goblin Slayer shows her the weapon.

Goblin Slayer: "I don't remember that day anymore

Goblin Slayer: "I don't remember that day anymore. It's like it never happened now."

Cow Girl: "But I remember the aftermath. I remember alot of memories when we were kids."

Goblin Slayer: "I remember us when we were kids. Just not here. I remember we grew up somewhere else, just that everything was more.......different? I don't know to be honest. Anyways, how're you doing?"

Although she wanted to ask him more questions about the things he mentioned, Cow Girl decided against asking him.

Cow Girl: "I'm doing good. Also, someone would like to meet you!"

She grabs a small cage and pulls out a brown little rabbit and hands her to the Slayer.

Cow Girl: "Her names Daisy. She lost her family from a pack of wolves and ran all the way here. I found her three weeks ago in the shed. She was freezing, so I took care of her since then. I thought the two of you would appreciate eachothers company."

Goblin Slayer looks at Daisy, who starred at him, twitching her nose and cuddling up to him. Goblin Slayer starts petting her, and the bunny rubs against him, before taking a nap on him.

Goblin Slayer: "I love her. Thank you."

Cow Girl smiled brightly at him,and leaned on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep as well. Goblin Slayer smiled and picked both of them up, putting Cow Girl on the bed, and quickly making Daisy the best pillow bed she can have, before taking his armor off and sleeping as well.