11

After a few weeks me and dream finally got the paper from our little girl,she was very young so we could decide the name of it and we'll we choose Amber,Dream was the happiest man alive and well he decided to face reveal with a picture with her,of course was her face blurred. His fans are going wild,everyone is so happy for him,Twitter was full with questions tho like "who's the mom?" And shit and man that really sucked because we still hasn't come out yet but we'll dream said in the next stream he does he want to come out with me,he was planning on doing Q&A stream with face, and if the question comes up about our daughter we will answer definitely.

Today was the big day,dreams big stream day. He was nervous the whole day and literally never let go of amber,he says she helps him calm down,it's unfair she gets kisses but I get ignored,ok jokes aside we all cuddled together in the night,it's so cute,I wish I could die like this,with my family,I wanna grow old with Clay. He's my everything,he's my world,you may think that's not possible and we'll it is,I believe in soulmates and if soulmates exist then me and dream are definitely soulmates.

He switched to twitch and I helped to set up his face cam "you sure love?" I asked and he shook his head "no actually I'm not George. I got so much love for my face but also so many people that made fun of me for my face and put my face in memes,I'm so nervous.." I smiled and sat down next to him and layed my hand on his thigh "Clay your gone be fine,I'm sitting right here,I may be not be seen in the camera but I'm right here,next to you my love.." I smiled and he layed his head in my lap "I'm so scared.." I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. "I don't know how much longer I can George,it's eating me up and you know it" I looked down "no baby. We have a beautiful daughter now,you can't leave me and her completely alone. Please I'm not saying you would be selfish because you aren't but don't let you kid grow up without his second dad.." he had tears in his eyes and I tried to calm him down and tell him everything is gone be fine,I can't lose him.Not him,never him,not yet,it's definitely not his time right now..

He started his stream and turned on his camera "hello guys!" He smiled,he changed his mood for the stream,he's putting on the happy face,that's what I would call it. He told the chat what's going on today and how you can ask questions,he said you should post under the #dreamQ&A22 and we'll we or better he waited for a few minutes,he decided to open up Twitter on his phone and take the questions from there.
The first question was:
'How did you and George meet?'
"Me and George met when we where 8 years old,I think we just got stuck together" he laughed slightly.
'How is your daughter?'
"My daughter is doing just fine,she's asleep right now." He explained with a smile at the thought of OUR daughter..
'Where is the mother'
He read out the questions
"Ok well wanna know something funny uh.." he looked at me and I nodded,I came closer to his face in the face cam and kissed him on his lips "well I think it explained it,if not me and George are together since a few years and we'll we decided we would love to get a child,so we adopted our beautiful daughter." We smiled together in the cam and the chat spammed let's go's and hearts.I was so so proud of him.

After the stream me and him layed in our bed with Amber and cuddled, I was so so happy with our little family,nothing can go wrong now can't it?

In love,
Dad❤️