16

I think this Story is gone have a few more cheaters so🤙
——————————————————
I was at my old house,I couldn't bring myself to sell it,I still had some clothes here because to be honest I was way more often here then amber knows,I was wearing dream favourite hoodie,it was a gray hoodie with a Sooners (that's dreams favourite football team) shirt on top with the number '99' And the name 'Dream' ,he always wore it on game days,it still smelled like him,ok well to be honest I shower with the same stuff as he did and I only use the same Parfum he had,I don't want to forget how he smells,it was way to important to me,I also wore the skirt I wore when we went parting as we moved to Florida.I wanna smell good and look good for him if I successful kill myself today.

I bought rope and I grabbed the same chair as dream had,I bought 3 packs of pain killers that I would take also,I was ready,I look on my Apple Watch that I was wearing,the background where me and Dream,the same as my phone background.
1 hour left till Amber and Shlatt arrive at Clays grave and also soon my grave,so until they arrive at our grave. I smiled to myself.

Your asking yourself right now probably if I ever got asked on a date or hook up with someone,and we'll I didn't hook up with someone but I did go on two dates,it never felt right,but it felt so right with dream.
I climbed onto the chair and tied the rope to a tie so it will actually work,I got my head between it and looked a last time at my Apple Watch 40 minutes.

I swallowed so many pain killers as I could,I emptied two and a half packs,then it was definitely time in my opinion to kick the chair,I noticed everything got blurry already so I kicked the chair aside,I didn't even fight against it,I let it happen,I wanted this definitely,everything got quite and sounded so far away and I heard how my heart stopped beating,and how my breathing got slower and slower till it finally stopped,I felt how I got colder and I noticed how my blood stop running to my body,I knew I died with a smile,the note is around my neck like a necklace, I love you amber.

I'm coming Clay,I'm gone see you again.

——————————————————
(Omg pov Change😨)
POV Amber.

Me and grandpa shlatt arrived at the house,there was a note 'at the grave;)' we talked and laughed,I turned 13 last week! Dad probably forgot it because all the stress but that's fine,we are gone have so much fun in Florida!!

We walked up the hill and I noticed something weird but also short hanging from the tree "uh grandpa what's that..?" He looked over there and stopped "no.." we walked faster and I saw it was my dad,George! He was hanging there so peacefully with a smile,he wanted this,grandpa checked his pulse but then looked sadly down "no.." my eyes began to water and I couldn't breathe,I fell to the ground "amber he left you a note.." shlatt said,he comforted me and we called 911,we got him down and I started to read the letter,I wanted to live with sap and Karl but I'm so mad they didn't stop him, I cried and cried,the police and ambulance arrived,they saw who he was and knew it's gone happen on day,I cried in sapnaps and Karl's arms,I was so done,but I'm gone have two lovely uncles now and that's the best thing right now,I cried so much because of the dead of my father,he was my everything, I loved my father to bits but I'm so happy to know he's happy,we watched as the ambulance tried to re life him but I didn't work he was to long dead for that..

I love you dads,I'm gone hang pictures of you on my wall of us three to remember the best time of my life..