Creatures of the woods: Chapter 5

It was now the morning, Amiel did the same thing every morning, get some sun to recharge his battery, Both Mark and Iris woke up and decided to eat a can of soup they got from the junkyard for breakfast, both of them thought that it was oddly delicious even though it was from the junkyard. While Amiel was charging he noticed the giant was still asleep, when Amiel's battery was fully charged, he rushed to Mark and Iris and told them about the giant still being asleep, this gave them the opportunity to plan their escape, they thought of many ways, running away, making a break for it, waiting until the giant would just let them go, which they highly disagree on the latter, but all of them thought that it was a good idea to not only escape but to also dispose of the giant, as it would pose a possible threat in the future and the giant will soo notice and the giant can possibly track down their location, they all decided that a more non-messy way of disposing the giant, internally exploding a bomb inside it's own body, they thought that blowing up a bomb inside it's body would fatally kill the giant but not make a giant mess, while the giant was still asleep, Amiel rushed to get some supplies, while Mark and Iris make the bomb, Amiel rushed to make sure the giant does not wake up. Until when Amiel returned, they noticed the giant beginning to wake up, Amiel was glad that he went back just in time, he then proposed that they would work on the bomb ad early as possible in order to get it done in time, they all agreed and decided to play along with what the giant as if nothing happened. The giant then finally wakes up, standing up from it's bed, it decided to make breakfast for it self. They decided to hide out until the giant calls them to make sure he does not get suspicious of them, hours gone by and the giant has not called them at all or even tried to look for them, yet they think nothing of it, then hours later, night came.

Amiel made sure his battery was full until the next morning, then in a few hours more the giant finally slept, then they went to work, Amiel gathered the materials needed, then Mark and Iris makes the bomb, they have been working for hours on end, Amiel's battery has gotten low, Amiel decided that the materials was enough for the time being, he then calculated if the bomb Mark and Iris made was enough, he calculated that it was enough to kill the giant. Amiel then wired up the remote detonation and made the remote for the detonation, they then planned when they will plan the attack, they decided to do it when the giant wakes up they would plant the bomb in a peace of bread and give it to the giant. They decided to sleep for the remaining time they have left for the night, then the morning came, Amiel charged himself up then woke Mark and Iris up to start the plan. Mark planted the bomb in a slice of bread the giant was about to eat, he was fortunate the giant didn't see him do it, after Mark planted the bomb he ran in a safe distance to detonate the bomb, he observed the giant take a bite of the bread then the bomb was armed, Mark then pressed the button to detonate the bomb. For a few seconds there was nothing, then there was a loud boom and when Mark looked out of his hiding spot he saw the giant collapsed on the table and Mark was shocked, that it was that strong, he saw the giant motion less with the backside of it's skull exploded open, brain matter flew every where and blood gushed out, not only that the giant's eyes popped out and turned red and blood was coming out it's own mouth. Mark ran back to Amiel and Irish, both Amiel and Irish was glad that Mark was ok, they then wondered that to do next as since they were free from the giant's grasp, they thought since the giant was a documenter, and thought he most likely saw and documented multiple creatures out there, they decided to try and find his book he used to document.

They then saw a book on a pedestal, they then ran towards it and found out that it was indeed the book he uses to document, Amiel then scanned the entire book to gain knowledge on possible creatures they will encounter in the future. They then realized that the house was all to them selves so they made some carriages in order to gather more materials for them to take, and they noticed that it was getting colder and colder outside, Amiel then thought that winter will come soon, they then decided to make some thick coats to make sure they don't die of the cold, Amiel made the carriages, while Mark and Iris made the coats from the giant carpet the giant had. They worked for hours until it was night, they all went to sleep at night, then the next morning they worked again, until Amiel was done with the carriage that they needed, so he helped Mark and Iris with making the coat, a few hours later they made the coats and all they needed left is just the things they want to get, Amiel decided that seeds were the top priority to be able to regrow some food once they get back to base, they then found a variety of seeds, there are once Mark and Iris recognized as being from the real world, but for Amiel, since he scanned the entire book, he knows the seeds they needed, Amiel advised Mark and Iris to let him pick what they needed to make sure it can be able to grow at base, Mark and Iris decided it was the best choice since Amiel scanned the entire book of the giant. Amiel picked some familiar seeds, but he as well picked some unfamiliar ones, but Mark and Iris didn't contradict his judgement. They then loaded the seeds in a small container on the carriage, then they moved to possible spices they could bring, Amiel sees that it's all normal spices from the real world, they packed the spices in water proof barrels Amiel made, then Amiel thinks that is basically all we needed, but Mark and Iris made him remember that they still need food on the go.

Amiel then packed a few snacks that would last at least 5 days worth, then they loaded it on the carriage, then before they went on their way, Amiel decided to finally finalize Iris' left arm, Mark decided to make sure all the goods that are on the carriage is all tightly secure and mad sure it won't fall off, while Mark was doing that Amiel is finishing off Iris' left arm, then in an hour he was able to finish her left arm. Mark then asked for Iris to try moving the arm, she moved it quite well, and the first thing she did with her 2 arms was to hug Mark for being their for her, and as well hug Amiel for helping her get her arms back. They then realized that it was night, they decided to finally sleep then once they wake up it was time to start their journey back to base, then they all slept for the night. Then morning came, they are now all awake and ready for the journey, they made sure to put the coats neat the carriage in the case if it starts to snow in the journey, Iris wanted to ride on the carriage, which Mark allows but with supervision by him to make sure she does not fall off. Amiel asked if they were all ready to go, they all said they were indeed ready, Amiel they started his navigation, then they left the giant's former house, now tomb, and went back into the forest.

-Chapter 5 end