Chapter 1: The Adventure Continues

At a train station, a peculiar bright pink hairer salamander named Natsu Dragneel was over at the edge of the platform of the station, with his face pale as white snow. Lucy stepped onto the platform, to see her husband with a pale look on his face."And Just when I thought he had gotten over his motion sickness." Said Lucy with a sigh.

"He'll never change." A blue cat with wings that goes by the name happy, flew up to Lucy's side."Well, I wouldn't say that." Lucy spoke with a blank look on her face, until another voice popped into their little conversation.

"Nah, that's just dad, being himself." Said Nashi stepping onto the platform with a grin upton her face. Just as Lucy was about to say something.

"But, Mom! I told you it's embarrassing!" Happy's and Carla's child Luna complained towards her mother."It's a mother duty to make sure their child is safe at all times!" Said Carla in an calm, yet strict voice, as she held luna's hand. Luna gave a sigh in defeat, would've known mother wouldn't do it, even if she began to beg too!

"Hey, where's Logan?!" Lucy suddenly said in terror after realizing that he isn't with Nashi.

"He's probably still on the train, and just being slow getting off." Spoke Natsu, as he walked back over to everyone was gathered at.

"Oi, I ain't slow! Old man!" Just when Logan was about to come out of the train, he had heard Natsu's input.

Natsu just chuckled at this, while Logan just glares at him."Am just kidding." Said Natsu, as he ruffles up Logan's hair.

"Don't take it so seriously, Logan." Said Nashi as she giggled slightly towards her brother.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." Said Logan in a bit irritated tone of voice, when he had responded to Nashi.

"Logan is like the younger verison of Natsu." Said Happy with a slight smiled.

"Like father, like son." Said Lucy with a small sigh, but showed a bit of smile.

"Meh, Well since we're here," Logan started, and looked at Nashi and Luna."Why don't you say we go and have a little look around?" Logan smirked slightly.

"Sure, why not!" Nashi said excitedly, and looked towards Luna."What do you say, Luna?" She grinned at her exceed friend.

"Aye!" Said Luna just like her father always say, when he agrees with something.

"Then what are we waiting around for. Let's go!" Said Logan happily, as they went off.

"Wait a-- aand they're gone." Lucy was just about to say something to her children, but have already noticed that they was no longer there.

Not that far from the town, there stood a girl with long coloured brown hair, and with big round violet eyes. Her name was Angie. Angie Raiden. But unfortunately for angie, she doesn't have the time to stay in this small town.

The only thing that was every on her mind, was her family..

Angie couldn't help, but sigh as she regained her thoughts together, and headed down the stoney path for the small town. Entering the town, angie didn't hesitate not even for a second to go around asking people.

"Sorry, never seen or heard of them before." Said a Lady towards Angie, who now had look of disappointment.

"Ah, It's alright. Thanks." Spoke Angie, as she walked away from the lady and continued down the pathway.

Until..

"NOO! STOP IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Just as Angie was walking along the ways, there was a in the distance, luckily it wasn't that far."What the?!" Before Angie even know it, she started off running down the path, to where the voice had came from.