Chapter 17: This Means War!

"L...Logan....S-Sakura.."

Deep crimson blood splattered out on the ground, coloring it the same color.

"Kayla.....Z-Zachary.."

"Even...L..Luna.."

The blood had came from none other then her fellow comrades and friends. Making it, into one big bloodbath.

Angie wrinkled her nose at the strong stench from all the blood. But, she shouldn't be bothered by the blood. Her friends was...

No.

Don't say it.

The one word. Don't say it.

Angie covered her mouth with her hands, trying to quiet her sobs. That came on.

"Please, wake up." Angie said.

"Please, just open your eyes!!" She cried out.

No response.

Why would she even get one. Her friends was....laying right in front of her.

"Y...You guys....didn't deserve this!"

"I would gladly switch places with you guys! Just Please!"

Angie tried to reach out her hand out to her friends. But, it just felt like they was so far away, no matter how much she tried to get close enough. To at least help them.

"ANGIE!!" A voice called out.

Angie eyes shot wide open to the sound of the voice. Snapping, the poor ocean mage out of it. She looked over to find her friends.

"Was you...crying?" Logan questioned. Angie didn't even realize that she was, until he had mention it to her. Her cheeks was stained by tears, from earlier.

"What's the matter?" Kayla asked. Worried about her dear friend.

Angie looked from each of her friends, letting it sink in. They was alive!

"Y...You guys." Angie said. Her lips trembling by the sound of the voice---her words. She couldn't help but breaking down into a tearful full of sobs.

Logan started to panicked at the surprising turn of event. Angie had suddenly started crying. Why?!

"W...What's the matter?!" Logan asked. The sobbing Angie slowed down to small and low sniffles.

"Your alive..." Angie whispered. The young mages stared at the brown hair bewildered and confused.

"Of course, we are." Sakura said.

"It was just a dream, Angie." Zachary told her.

"Aye." Luna said.

"It felt so real.....like a living nightmare.." Angie whimpered."I..I didn't know what to do!"

Logan placed a hand on top of Angie's head. The ocean mage eyes went wide at the sudden movement, the small yet reassuring comfort.

"You don't have to do anything alone. You've got the guild, and us here by your side." Logan said. Angie looked at her friends.

"Guys...I--" Angie said. But, stopped.

Just East on the side of Almead. A sudden explosion echoed through out the village, scaring the villagers. Making them worry.

The young mages looked over towards the bunch of smoke, raising into the nice clear blue sky.

"They're here." The village elder, Naya. Walked up behind the young fairy tail mages, with Melina and Hayden by her beckon side.

"Then, it's seem the time had come." Melina said.

"The time for us to defend Almead." Hayden said.

"This means war!" Logan hissed.