Part - 15

-Avneet's pov-

It's 6 pm sharp. The hour at which we decided to have a video call. I don't know what to expect from this call. But it feels different, it feels like a step ahead from where we stand.

Am I ready for this? Yes actually no. What if he thinks I look completely different from the picture I sent him? What if he thinks my voice is weird! What if he doesn't call?

*Vibrations* 

He called, I'm actually going to have a video call with THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM, now that I think about it, that's a big deal. 

Being friends with him in Itself is a big deal. With my shaky hands I pick the call up. 

-Avneet's pov ends-

(Hey Avneet!)

(Woah aren't you wearing a tee or smth? You naked)

(That's how I stay at the house, I do have pants on!)

(THAT'S GREAT! So why did you decide to have a video call out of the blue today?)

(I just wanted to see you, and texting couldn't make me feel that better. If you miss someone, you long to see them. That's why.)

(I'm speechless I'd say *Lil awkward chuckle*)

(Avneet, let me tell you one thing, don't freak out okay?)

(Did you make someone pregnant and now you can't run?)

(I'm serious stfu and listen!!)

(*PUPPY EYES* I'm sorry go on)

(I'm coming to Delhi for your inauguration ceremony. AVNEET?)

* DEEP SILENCE*

(Wait! What! I mean tf how?? Aren't you gonna get caught!! What if you get caught!?)

(At first I wanted to keep it a secret from you, I did for some days, but now that I think, I can't take such a huge step without you knowing about it. If I would've shown randomly, you'd have freaked out and gotten scared about being caught and that would ruin your special day, that's why I'm telling you this I'm coming to Delhi with Abhishek dada, he's professional in travelling cities without being caught by the media)

(THANK GOD SIDDHARTH, you decided to tell! I would've been so much in shock that I might've died. *breathing hard with soft chuckles*)

(You're mad at me?)

(What for!? You just made my day, I'm so happy you've no idea, I can literally fly!! I'm waiting for you when's the flight?)

(It's around 4am, that's the least crowded one and we'd reach in around 2 pm and leave again at 12 am)

(Why can't you stay!!?)

(We have a schedule the next day, but we're definitely making the best use of the time!!)

(No doubt I'm so excited!!)

(Wait, did you just drop a tear?)

(No I'm too happy that's why I can't stop that tear.)

(My lord Avneet you're unbelievable.)

(Definitely I'm too much.)

(Okay I'll talk to you Tom! DADA'S HERE OH NO---)

{Woah you guys have video calls now! Hello Avneet, my sister in law!}

(Bhai can you not make it awkward!)

(Hey Abhishek, nice to see you, how's you!?)

{Woah your voice, It's straight up honey, I can hear it the whole day, and you look so fresh Avneet, did you just shower, I think I'm gonna cry, she's so pretty Siddharth}

(Ik can you leave now!)

(Thanks for the compliments Abhishek but you're much better than me.)

(Can you both stop flirting with eachother now for fuck sake!)

{I'll leave, go ahead keep talking to your girlfriend "Quality time"}

(Do you deal with this everyday?)

(Unfortunately yes, but at least he's taking me to Delhi that compensates it)

(You're omg!! Okay I'll talk to you later, A friend of mine is here)

(Which one?)

(The potential bachelor, Okay he just rung the bell for the third time now, I'll leave now byee!)

-end of video call-

-Siddharth's pov-

I could feel blood rushing through my veins, I was really mad, how could she do that! Hang up on me because of a stupid guy "FRIEND" of hers! 

I feel extremely jealous and for the first time I'm not hesitant to say I'm jealous, not as a friend but something more. I want to kill that friend of hers. But the worst part is I'm nothing to intervene in her life, love life particularly and it sucks!

Do vote and comment.