Part 21

---------------Part 21----------------------

You decide it'd be best if you headed home yourself. 'Hmm, I guess I will be in less trouble then.' You thought.

                                                  ----------------Timeskip-------------

You've just reached camp and, clumsily (it's a wonder they didn't notice), snuck into camp.

You get to the apprentices den and while walking in Sunstar calls you with Daisybloom.

"Arggggggggg." You groan.

You walk over toward the leaders den where Sunstar and Daisybloom were sitting. "Yes, Sunstar?" You said. "I noticed you blew off training today... Would you like to say anything about that?" Sunstar said. "Um... Yes? I blew off training because of..." 'THINK!!! OH NO!!!' And boom. An idea came to mind. "Because I heard a kit wail." You said confidently. They both gasped. "Hmm, okay well, that doesn't explain why you grabbed prey before you ran off." Sunstar pointed out. "Oh, that cuz' I didnt think I could ran across the moor on a empty belly." You explain, taking all the lies from the top of your head. "Daisybloom, what do you think?" Sunstar asked your mother.

"Let me ask a question." Said Daisybloom said. "Okay," Sunstar replied. "What did the kit look like and who was the mother?" Asked Daisybloom. 'ERMMMM... WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE????? TABBY!!!! BLACK TABBY! GREEN EYES!' "It was a black tabby with green eyes. She-cat." You answered. "And her mother was named... Fern." You added.

"Hmm, I think he/she's telling the truth." Said Daisybloom. "Hmm, fine." Sunstar sighed. "Okay, we will not punish you." Sunstar said. Daisybloom nodded. "You may leave Y/N." You padded out of the den heart pounding. You walk over to your den when Briarpaw calls you over. 'ERGGGG! NOOO!' You thought

----------------Timeskip----------------

You finally get into your den and fall fast asleep.

You wake up in a starry meadow. You realise where you are. This must be Starclan!' You thought enthusiastically.

A scene started to play, blood and dead cats and a whole bunch of destruction and chaos.

"Wait! No!" You notice Briarpaws body on the ground right at your paw... Skypaw... "NOOO!!"

'There will be a young warrior with a P/C pelt,

That will save the moor from destruction.

But if the chosen cat fails to fufill the prophecy,

The destruction will be dealt.'

A/N: I'd hate whoever comes up with prophecies, because I'm not very good at it.

Also, I wanted to ask if anyone plays Flightrising (if you make an account put in the 'If someone reffered you' put Echoleaf123!!!), It's really fun. 

ANYWAYS, this was probably the longest chapter I have written so far. The chapters will be edited (maybe) when I finish the C.Y.O.S*

I think you know who the bad guy is now. ;)

* C.Y.O.S means Choose You Own Story