chapter 6

⚠️ warning ⚠️
Scary kids lol

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

* It was already morning, Thorn had woken up because of a rich smell of pancakes and coffee, he opened his eyes and got up, went to the bathroom, washed his face and teeth, went to the kitchen.*

* Now wide awake, Thorn stopped rubbing his eyes, and saw that Blaze had gone ahead with his breakfast. *

Thorn: Wow, looks like someone woke up wanting to cook.

* Blaze was surprised to hear Thorn suddenly, he rolled his eyes and continued cooking.*

Blaze: whatever you want, just sit down, today I woke up with enthusiasm, don't ruin it for me.

Thorn: Yeah, whatever, come on, I will help you set up the table.

* Blaze had finished cooking, Thorn setting the table ready to eat, the two of them sat down and began to eat. *

Thorn: hey, and what time are we going to see gempa?

Blaze: after eating, just get ready I want to see the children.

Thorn: oh!, me too, can you imagine how cute they will be?

Blaze: yup!  So!  They told me that two more people were going to go.

Thorn: really?  Well whoever it is, I'm going to be friends with that person!

* Blaze just nodded as he stuffed a mouthful of food into his mouth, no more no less than he felt his cell phone ring. *

* Thorn running grabs Blaze's cell phone, as Blaze wouldn't grab it less if he was eating. *

* Thorn answered the call, he only answered with yes and before ending the call he said yes, and with a mischievous smile, Thorn's smile left, at the last sentence of the call, and the call ended and he couldn't say anything else.*

* He looked at blaze and ran to his room, leaving a confused blaze sitting there, blaze finished eating, got up and picked up the plates, his and thorn's, washed them and put them in they place.*

* Blaze passed through Thorn's room, listening to pure relaxation in there, with a Thorn saying "what I'm going to wear, what I'm going to wear", Blaze didn't understand why Thorn acted like that. *

* Blaze walked to his room, and went to get ready, looking in his drawers, he was surprised when he found a skirt there, he had forgotten that he had bought it, he stared at it for a while. *

* He put the skirt on the bed, since he was thinking of putting it on, he was looking for a shirt that would look good on the skirt, he found it, he looked in his socks for shorts to wear under the skirt, and everything was ready. *

Thorn: Blaze!  I will wait for you downstairs!

Blaze: what!  Okay!

* Thorn was wearing dark jeans and a lime green shirt, Thorn was running downstairs waiting anxiously, Blaze caught up to him and grabbed Thorn's shoulder. *

Blaze: hey, why did you run off the table like that.

* Blaze was wearing a black skirt and a cherry red shirt, and a sweater that only his arm held up making it cover the back well. *

Thorn: Blaze, you're here, they told me they were going to pick us up.

Blaze: oh well, and who's going to pick us up-.

* Blaze was shocked to see who it was, Blaze wanted to kill himself, he wasn't dressed in the best way. *

Thorn: I forgot to tell you, right?... *whisper*

Blaze: treacherous you are... *whisper*

* Thorn knew he was dead bread, Blaze grabbed Thorn by his arm and led him away.*

Blaze: we'll be back!  Will be fast!

Thorn: where are you taking me!?

Blaze: since I just had a hard time, you will too!....

* Blaze ran towards the apartment while he pulled Thorn by the arm, Blaze ran towards Thorn's room, Blaze knew that Thorn had a skirt on somewhere in there, he searched and searched, until he found it, he ran and had Thorn put it on.*

Thorn: I'm not going to wear it, if profesor solar looks at me like that,I  will kill myself.

Blaze: Well, guess who looked at me with a skirt was Professor Ice, because you didn't tell me that they were going to pick us up!

Thorn: I forgot!  Already done, there is no need to waste their time.

* Thorn put on the skirt and the shorts, the two ran out of there, to where Ice and Solar were.*

* ice opened the door for thorn to sit in the front seat where Solar was driving. *

* Thorn got in and sat next to the driver, nervously trying not to turn red, ice then opened the door for blaze, blaze got in first at least carried a long enough sweater, then ice sat down and closed the door; solar started driving . *

(in car 737)

* Thorn took he's phone  and texted blaze.*

( in the chat)

Thorn: hey... I swear, I didn't even expect it.

Blaze: Aha, don't buy me, you fucking animal if you took my phone yourself.

Thorn: well yes, is that I ran away and I forgot to tell you ^^'...

Blaze: no man, I'm giving you the law of ice now!

* Blaze thus closed the chat and stared at the car window, Thorn sighed and turned off his cell phone. *

* The trip lasted long , they finally arrived at the place, blaze was the first to get off and then thorn followed.*

* Meanwhile, ice and solar still hadn't gotten out of the car.*

Quake: Blaze, Thorn!

* Quake raised his voice to get the attention of the two, they raised their heads, they jumped hard when they saw the two children behind quake, thorn and blaze seeing the children ran towards them.*

*  One of them got scared seeing the two running, thus hiding behind quake hugging quake's leg tightly. *

* The second stood there watching how the other one, now his brother, hid behind the older one, turning his eyes to Thorn and Blaze.*

???: do not touch him.

Quake: glacier don't worry they are some friends of mine.

Glacier: ok...

* Glacier turned to see Thorn and Blaze giving a murderous look. *

Blaze: hey!  Sorry glacier I didn't mean to scare...?

Quake: Gentar.

Blaze: Gentar.

Glacier: hmmmm.... you and your boyfriend won't get  save  from these!

Blaze: eh but, I don't have a partner...

* Glacier stuck his tongue out at blaze grabbing gentar's hand and running out of there.*

* Not before yelling "don't turn your back today!" Blaze and Thorn knew they weren't getting out of this alive. *

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Hi! I'm back yes with a new chapter hope ya like this.

I feel like, this books is getting really confusing 😕

But anyways, I'm working on a new book and it's for BBB yaoi book 🛐

Anyways good night people