꧁chapter 8꧂

Hello, I'm just noticed that I'm starting to loose motivation, but I'm not letting that happen.
So let's start

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Icelaze Side story.

After half an hour of putting Thorn to bed, he grabbed the keys and went for a walk, at that moment blaze felt pressured, he didn't know whether to accept or not.

Although his mind told him no but at the same time yes, which the correct answer was no, when he got to the park he sat on a bench that was there.

Hours passed and he was still looking at that fixed message "wanna be sex partners", blaze knew that ice was not confessing or maybe he was?

Blaze desperately grabbed his head, a voice scared him, he turned to look and saw that it was one of his or more like a rival and friend of his, it was Sai who was next to him standing looking at him with concern.

" can I sit"?

"Huh?, yes of course"

" thank you"

Blaze didn't turn to see sai, he continued to look to the side, sai noticing the strange behavior, put his hand on blaze's shoulder, blaze turned to look and removed sai's hand a bit abruptly.

"don't touch me, whore"

"Uuuugh, I just want to help"

"Ok, ok, on what?"

"you look frustrated"

"Oh..., it's nothing"

"And well?"

Blaze knew that Sai was not going to go until he had a minimal explanation, he thought for a while and said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Couple problems, you don't know"

"What....?"

"you hear it"

"Oh..."

Sai didn't say anything, he remained silent, getting up from the bench and leaving without saying anything on the other person, now it was Blaze who was confused, he turned to see his cell phone once again.

Blaze stared at the message for the thousandth time, squeezing his thighs and smiling from side to side, this time he didn't think about it and responded to the message that ice had sent him since yesterday saying "yes".

(Ice side)

Ice was in the gym working on his body like he normally did, doing push ups and other types of exercises since the exercises were sent by Hali.

"Okay, then let's go with the weights"- Hali spoke turning around where ice was doing the push up.

"Remind me why I'm doing this..." - ice replied already tired but still doing the push up.

"Because you've been in love with someone who starts with B for more than three months and is your fucking student!!!!!!" — Hali raised his voice on the last word to make him remember who he was in love with was his student.

"Tch!... don't yell at me that I'm not deaf..."— ice said shortly, stopping the push ups and continuing with the weights.

"Sometimes you're really stupid"— Hali said with a calmer voice, leaning to one of the corners of the wall and watching ice do the weights.

"I'm not..." — Ice said half curtly as he raised the weights from side to side.

"As you want" - Hali said already getting ready to go, taking he's things and checking if he doesn't leaves anything.

"Luck...with the marriage"— ice said while Hali turned to see him with a mocking smile.

"Funny, I'm leaving singleness in a healthy way, not like you"— Hali ran out of the exercise room knowing that ice had a good aim when throwing things.

"Son of-..." — ice thought in his mind, he couldn't knock out Hali since he had escaped from sight.

Within minutes ice's cell phone rang indicating that a message had dropped, ice walked to the cell phone and grabbed he's water which was next to the phone.

Before grabbing the cell phone, ice took the nearest towel and dried he's face, finishing by looking sideways at the message, smiling cheerfully and mischievously.

Ice walked to the bathroom, leaving he's cell phone in the same place. Ice phone sounded again a new message appeared again.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶

A cliffhanger again because I can and I want too

If there are any grammars don't tell me (pls do)
Lol, I will try to be back on this book

Who could it be from the new message?