♡°chapter7°♡

Hello, I'm back after a long time, lol

But I'm here with a new chap, just having hard to think to what to write.

So let's not take some much, into the story.

Sorry if it short.
◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

Third pov

Thorn and Blaze had already arrived to their apartment, after feeling excited to meet two kids that ended up making the day a living hell.

Blaze: Maaan. I'm beat!

Thorn: Same....

Two kids that looked all saint but they were actually not, real demons who ended up making the visit  a real hell for thorn and blaze.

Thorn and blaze were beat up by two kids but mostly by one who were still looking for revenge.

Blaze: but atleast that helped you have he's number, didn't it.

Thorn: yeah! And I'm happy but at the same time tired, running away from glacier was hard.

Blaze: agree... I was so desperate to meet them and glacy changed my mind.

Thorn: Did you just gave him a nickname?

Blaze: someone has to do it.

Thorn rolled he's eyes and walked towards he's room leaving blaze alone in the living room, blaze saw as Thorn left him behind.

Blaze didn't think twice and went straight to he's room as well.

Meanwhile with thorn

Thorn was having a fight with himself and if write him or not, A blank text box where the only thing that it was found, tossing the phone somewhere else and rolling around the bed while being wrapped in he's blanket.

Thorns phone made a sound making Thorn flinch from the sudden noise, slowly getting he's phone, he jumped out of the bed screaming internally of happiness, but he smile when out when he realized that he had to reply back.

Taking a deep breath, he sitted on he's  bed and try to answer solar, but how could a  "hi" or a " hello" be so hard to reply with, getting nervous was hitting back on Thorn.

Thorn, whispering:  come on, thorn! You can do it!

Thorn gave himself a bit of motivation, which helped quick to reply with, thorn was happy that he finally answered back after of minutes of trying, both they conversation continued all night.

♡~next day ~♡

Blaze woke up yawning and stretching himself not wanting to let go of he's bed and neither he's blanket but he had to wake atleast to eat.

Getting all wash up and ready, he directly went to the kitchen for bit he almost got scare like he just saw a zombie sitting on the counter chair.

Blaze: the fuck are you?!.....

Blaze gave small scream calling the attention of the now know zombie, thorn looked at blaze with a tired face but mostly he's eyes where almost close with a black circle underneath them, thorn had a smile on he's lips, he knew that staying up late was victory and a really tired one.

Blaze: your lucky, that today is Sunday, go take rest dude. — said as he grabbed a plate —

Thorn: I'm in love~~— leaning he's on the table —

Blaze: I know but tak-.— turning around and a sleepy thorn on the table —

Blaze, mind: should I take him in he's room or left him there?

Blaze thought for a moment, tapping he's chin with he's index finger, looking back at thorn who were laying peacefully in there.

Blaze,mind: yep!, to he's room it is them...

Blaze gave a small sigh grabbing thorn and putting him on he's back, picking up thorn was easy for a moment but opening the door was worse after tucking thorn in bed and putting a blanket on him.

After all was settled blaze walked out of the room closing the door from behind and walking towards the kitchen, blaze stood there for a second trying to remember what he going to do on the kitchen.

Giving a small jump as a sign of the memory of what he was gonna do was back, grabbing back again he's bowl he rather grab cereal for this morning and putting back the other plate.

he was ready to start eating  he's cereal suddenly he's phone made a small sound making blaze stop he's action and grab he's and  read the message.

Blaze was stunned after reading the message " ice wants me to be he's....." blaze said if not sure to accept or not, he's mind is spinning around now.

♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡

Hello people I'm back.

I'm just gonna said that this book is going to hold for a few days maybe.

Pls let me know, how was the chapter of today.

Have wonderful day/night/evening.

Oh! And hapy early merry Christmas  and new years, I'm not gonna be here for those days ^^♡!