1

dark birth of evil

dark birth of evil

[×]

(Just like Dio means God in Italian, Dea means Goddess, though that's not your name)

¬ Darkness. Not really, the sun was still shining through your window.

Purple sheets are covering most of the window, you walking back to the mansion of Dio. As his daughter, you mustn't be outside for too long.

For an odd reason, you have vampire fangs even if you're a human. Your special thing is stealing, silver and golden rings and earrings hidden in your bag.

Pet Shop was nowhere to be seen, "That's odd..." You mumble entering the mansion.

Usually, he'd fly right on the gates to greet you with a head bow, he might be finally taking a break, after all he's outside all day attacking anyone who's near the mansion.

The inside was always pitch black with candles lighting the rooms. "Welcome back, Lord Dea!" Said the vampire servant, sometimes you forget the names, but his nickname is the Loser Vampire.

"Is there anything you need?" You faced him, dead eyes of boredom. "N-Nothing! I just wanted to greet you. Heheh..." He stuttered and then jumped away.

It's always like that when you come back, it's always that one vampire servant that greets you. You sighed walking to your room.

Just like you expected it to be, purple sheets covering the window enough for you to spy outside with one eye just incase the Crusaders came.

Whats weird is that your bed sheets seem a little messy than how you left it, even those pair of undergarments you stole just yesterday are gone! It might be one of the servants, but Dio has lots of them if not hundreds!

You sit on the bed, it felt wet and, sticky? A gasp was heard before you got off it.
"Those morons aren't normal!" You shouted in disgust, summoning The Perfect Girl, its left hand formed into a running chainsaw which ruined the sheets completely.

"If they can get weird on my bed, they can replace it too." A scoff left your mouth as the Stand disappeared. You then opened your drawer and left the jewelry inside.

Then a knock was heard was heard, you walked to the door opening it.

"D'Arby?" You spoke, he bowed in return, "It's surprising that you've come to me."

Considering the servants mostly ask about your father, only a few love you equally like Dio.

"I wanted to inform you that the Joestar crew are near the mansion." He looked at you, "Not that you're weak, but I'd prefer if you stay hidden, it's for your own good." He smirked. D'Arby wanted to say this so you accepted and hopefully asked to stay with him.