4

The faraway battle, farewell Father

[×]

"What a shame 'Mon chéri' man," You grinned, "you were close... Too close to defeating the mighty Dio!"

"...Kill Polnareff." Dio spoke turning his head to face you, "Understood." You nodded running towards Polnareff, "Silver Chariot!" He yelled.

The silver Stand appears, it's armor now taken off, "What you need it naked?" You scoffed, "My Perfect Girl is way more better than a naked Chariot,"

Your Stand used the chainsaw hand to dodge the attacks of the fence, "but I cannot compare a faster Stand to mine, it's the power I can compare, you're useless without a weapon." Smirked the Brando.

Perfect Girl formed its other hand into a running chainsaw as well and cut the fence in pieces, "The Perfect Girl doesn't have just one ability, no no that's ridiculous!"

You laughed pointing at Silver Chariot who then disappeared, Polnareff laid on the ground, he's dead you thought.

"Police! Raise your hands up both of you!" Two cops came threatening with pistols, "I sai--!!" The shadowy Stand slashes the faces of the two cops behind you, Dio took the other to himself.

"Excellent timing. If you want to shoot someone, I have one." He took the man by his neck, "Use it on the man lying down over there. Torso, head, legs, arms, wherever just shoot!"

The cop freaked out, "Careful now. We can't have you miss." Dio had drank the blood from the man as he shoot Jotaro on his side, "Perhaps you imagined Jotaro making a sound?" You mentioned walking towards him.

"Perhaps... The sound of his breathing.." He muttered crossing his arms, "It cannot be heard. He stopped breathing- Oh! Perhaps his heartbeat?" You suggested with a smile.

Dio hummed in response, leaning his ear on the ground for a moment, "Father do you hear anything?"

"He has no heartbeat. Surely he's dead. Perhaps you were right about me imagining." The vampire walked to the sign he broke, "But just to be sure, I shall chop his head off. Is this agreeable, Jotaro?"

Jotaro panicked inside, he's playing dead so Dio can finally quit, seems to him he'll have to reveal that he's still alive with his Stand.

"What!?" He misses due to Star Platinum being summed, "Ora!"
"Time Stop! The World!"
"I almost blacked out... Even if you stop time, I'll still smash your fucking head in, Dio!" Jotaro panted.

"You idiot!" You gasped, the Stand prepared to attack, Dio crashed harshly on the rocky stairs, "I won't forgive you!" You yelled.

"ORAORAORAORA!!"
"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

"ORA!!"

Star Platinum punched the Perfect Girl at its weak point, the chest, your heart felt like exploding. You gagged coughing blood, "I can't relax just yet." You hear Jotaro mutter, "Father..."
"I shall kill you!" Dio said touching his bleeding head.