The letter

The warm rays of the morning Sun made there way to the lying girls face which caused her to wake. As her eyes slowly opened her senses begin to respond and the twittering of birds rang in her ears as the light warm breeze wavered her hair. It came in trough the opened window whose doors opened to the outside. The curtains also exposed to the wind.

Her stomach was glued to the messed up covers and blanket that were now underneath her.

She felt something odd so she decided to get up. She pushed her small body up with her fragile-looking arms, letting her light brown-almost blonde hair fall all around her head and face framing it and blocking her view. She tried to see what was around her but her eyes felt stingy from sleep so she had to rub them and peek trough the thick layer of hair to do so.

Her eyes widened in disbelief, and her heart fell to her stomach. Nothing seemed familiar. The walls were covered in wooden planks the same as the floor and the bed frame was also made out of wood. There was a small nightstand with a few blown out candles, which again felt distant. Not even her own reflection was the same.

Her gaze was glued to the huge mirror that had dirt and water spots on it at some places. The girl in it had the same hair and same eye color but there the similarities to her real self ended.

Her waist, arms and legs were thinner that normal, and her tan was even paler causing her now thick eyelashes and larger eyes to pop out more.

She jumped off of the bed and cautiously approached the mirror. With one hand extended she reached the reflection. With a palm pressed to the cold surface she scanned her body.

She was wearing a plain white T-shirt and black shorts that were hidden under it, barely visible. She was barefoot and just above her knee on the right side of her right leg was a tattoo. An outline of a wolf. As she continued examine her new appearance, the seriousness faded and was soon replaced by her making silly faces and dancing in front of the mirror.

As she finished her last performance and said her goodbyes to her imaginary audience, she took a deep breath and decidedly walked to the door, grabbing the handle.

As she pressed down on it the door screeched and caused shivers to run down her spine, but continued.

The Sun blinded her and she had to cover her eyes until they accustomed to it.

Her jaw dropped.

The view was breathtaking. The fields with sunshine giving them a yellowish coating and the trees a rich green color were so amazing she just stared at them in awe. There were a few other houses made of stone here and there.

Her gaze eventually dropped to her feet and next to them was a neatly folded letter. She picked it up and walked back inside belly flopping on the bed and started reading.

Or so she hoped but it was written in a different language.

Great... She thought to herself.

She rolled over to the nightstand to try and find something to help decipher it. She opened a drawer and found a book with no writing on the cover. Crossing her fingers she opened the book hoping it would be an instruction on how to easily understand the language, although unlikely since the book had at least five hundred pages.

She chuckled. Well, well... how convenient!

The pages of the book were cut leaving a hole in which there was a bracelet hidden and writing in English next to it on the first page.

It said: "If you wear the bracelet you'll be able to understand the language on the letter".

Someone thought this trough. She smirked as she put the bracelet on her left wrist.