[ONESHOT] Kidnapped reader

Requested by: patriciacarolinleo

Main characters: Pure Vanilla Cookie, Black Raisin Cookie, Pomegranate Cookie, Affogato Cookie

Featured Characters: Red Velvet Cookie, Licorice Cookie, Poison Mushroom Cookie, Dark Enchantress Cookie

Timeline: A month after chapter 14 of story mode

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of angsty stuff such as kidnapping, violence, panic attacks, poisoning, sickness, needles, and wounds. Don't read it if it makes you uncomfortable.

THIRD POV
____________________________________

"So... Is everything clear?"

Pomegranate Cookie's calm, yet sinister voice echoed through the dark halls of the room as she finished explaining the plan entrusted to her by her master.

The focus of the plan was to Kidnap, through poisoning, the young owner of the Soul Jam protecting the Vanilla Kingdom.

"Don't you think that's a bit... Uhm.. TOO MUCH?" -Licorice Cookie exclaimed.

Pomegranate Cookie turned around and gave a dead stare to the Cookie dressed in black rags, before he spoke again:

"I mean, yeah that kid called me Old rags a few times, and TOTALLY ruined Shwarz-... Uh, I mean... Choco werehound's performance at the princess contest at the Hollyberry Kingdom, and also-"

Licorice Cookie's, seemingly endless list was cut off by none other than Pomegranate Cookie herself.

"Get to the point already." -She ordered, clearly impatient.

"O-Okay Okay!" -The Cookie shouted back- "What I'm trying to say is... IS POISONING THEM REALLY NECESSARY? Can't we just take the Soul Jam and call it a day?"

"I'll... have to agree. It does seem too far.." -Red Velvet Cookie agreed from the darkest corner of the room.

"Though, I did not like the way they treated my precious chiffon..." -Her then added, his gaze sharpening a little and his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"Yay... So... I'll have to give my new friend some shroomies to get them to play with me...?" -Poison Mushroom Cookie asked, unaware of the seriousness of the situation.

Licorice Cookie seemed rather annoyed at that comment, and he decided to make that clear:

"Do you ever stop talking about YOUR STUPID MUSHROOMS?" -Her exclaimed in anger, as he slammed his fist on the red table that they were all sitting in front of.

"But I thought you liked my shroomies..?" -Poison Mushroom Cookie replied.

Licorice Cookie's face turned red from embarrassement, as he quickly tried to deny that.

All that noise was starting to make her sick.

She was ready to cast one of her strongest spells just to make everyone shut their mouths for once.

Fortunately for her, someone else interfered.

"Now, now... All this commotion is rather unnecessary. It appears to me that Pomegranate Cookie wasn't clear enough with her explanation... Let ME fix that."

That annoying voice, could only belong to one Cookie.

Affogato Cookie.

He was a new recruit, yet he still managed to get on Dark Enchantress Cookie's good side since the start.

Pomegranate Cookie didn't hate him, but she didn't like him either.

She wouldn't think twice about betraying him if it meant saving her own skin... or dough, in this case.