[ONESHOT] Strawberry Crepe Cookie & reader

Y/N POV
____________________________________

It has been a few hours since my friends have left.

The villagers were already starting to help out with rebuilding and fixing the Kingdom.

Some were cleaning the dirty streets, some were trying to rebuild the houses.

There was a lot of stuff to do to fix this place... But I was sure that we could do it.

I was assigned of taking care of the Castle's chambers, making sure that everything was clean and tidy.

The Kingdom was starting to slowly look like the way it used to be.

Calm and quiet, but full of hardworking Cookies living happily together...

Yet something felt off...

As if someone was missing...

...

Right, Strawberry Crepe Cookie!

They looked pretty beat up back there, and we didn't have time to treat their wounds either...

Sure, they might have acted a bit bratty... but I still wanted to help them out.

It wasn't their fault that Dark Enchantress Cookie took advantage of them, was it?

The last Cookie who entered the Castle was Black Raisin Cookie...

Maybe she knows where Strawberry Crepe Cookie is?

____________________________________

"Black Raisin Cookie!" -I called out, as I quickly approached her.

She was sweeping the floor, brushing off all of the litter into a dustpan.

"Hi, Y/N." -She greeted me- "Is something wrong?"

"Can I ask you a question?" -I asked.

The Cookie nodded, as I continued.

"Have you seen Strawberry Crepe Cookie earlier? I'm a bit worried..."

Black Raisin Cookie's mood shifted, she furrowed her eyebrows slightly, before answering.

"I did, actually..." -She admitted.

"Really? What happened?"

THIRD POV
____________________________________

Everyone grab a crow! Let's quickly fly over there and go save our healer!" -Black Raisin Cookie shouted.

"He's useless without me." -She then said under her breath.

Holding on to the legs of the crows for their dear lives, the protector Cookies of the abandoned village were able to arrive in front of the Vanilla Castle right away.

The Cookies were stopped by Strawberry Crepe Cookie and their giant Wafflebot arms. The very same Cookie that first approached our heroes with an innocent smile, asking to play together.

Black Raisin Cookie knew she was right. The suspicious Cookie was working with the Wafflebots!

"I knew it! You ARE with the Wafflebots!" -She said out loud.

Upon closer observation, Black Raisin Cookie noticed that Strawberry Crepe Cookie was already crumbling here and there, as if the Cookie had already gone through a pretty tough battle.

"So what?! Do you want a pat on the back?" -Strawberry Crepe Cookie snapped at her.

The Cookie may have been hurt, but the injuries clearly did not affect their spoiled and stubborn attitude.