THE REUNION

Nana noticed that girl , she was crying enough but nana didn't talk to her. when all the students went inside the class , there were few students surrounding by that girl but nana didn't react to it and she didn't asked to her friends about what happened to that girl, but she was thinking about ling. when his girlfriend is crying that hard but he was being normally without tension without any stress.

When nana was thinking like that lei came towards nana " nana dal messaged me that he got some virus fever ,he is sick so he won't come to school for a week or more than 15 days. " nana replied" tell him to be careful and take care " . lei told okay ,then he asked to nana" do you know that ling and his girlfriend got breakup ?" nana replied" what! how ?" lei replied " ling told us about that boy know so ling finally decided to break up with her. so only she is crying". nana replied mmm....

After few hours

There newspaper reading period came there nana went to take one newspaper and came with her friends ling stopped her and asked her to sit next to him but nana replied to no and told him to what he wants to tell to her?. ling said to nana " I want to tell something personally to you okay wait for me today at stairs ok" nana replied ok . when the school got end nana forgot about waiting for ling and went to home.

The next day .. nana saw ling and then she remembered that she forgot about waiting for ling yesterday , so nana went towards ling and said" sorry I forgot to wait for you . " ling replied" it's okay nana I also was busy yesterday . " nana replied" you told me that you want to talk to me about something tell me now". ling replied" I am busy nana I will tell you later wait for me a little bit okay". ling replied with love.

Nana thinking herself that " why is he talking like that?" . Then she went to the class. On the science class duri sir conducted the spelling be test with groups, sir told to students to sit in their perspective groups when red group sits on the middle benches all others were sit pairs but ling was sitting and waited for nana to sit near him. so when nana came she noticed that her ex-leader tells her " you need to take care of ling from now on nana" . nana replied okay. and went sit near ling.

ling asked nana" I think you have a lots of money that your pocket is weight " and went to touch nana's pocket which is located near right-side hip. but nana touched her pocket so that ling won't touch him. ling saw nana and smiled and stopped to go further.

Ling = " do you love anyone ?"

nana = no

ling = why did you stop ? because of me did you stopped to love?

nana= no . but I have some reasons . You told you want to tell something to me , now you can tell me.

ling= mmm...

nana= tell me

ling= hear it carefully I won't repeat it again

nana=ok

ling=I love you nana

nana= what?

ling= when will you answer me nana?

nana= mmm... I will answer you tomorrow

ling=ok but I think you are nervous if you want tell something tell me

nana= I love you too ling