Registering the Marriage

The next day , at nana's house nana woke up early in the morning , at her home its too noisy and filled with happiness , there nana sees all the happiness into their smile which makes her feel happy , at the same time she feels sad about she is going to leave her house in next 2 days for permanent . she is standing in the hall seeing all of them gathering . nana's aunt saw her and told her" hello bribe come here and sit with us , you are going to be here for 2 days only then you will go to your husband's house " . nana's face changed suddenly and she went to her room and fresh up.

After she wear a beautiful dress which made all the members's eyes fall in for her. there she saw ling sitting with nana's dad and seeing you and told" you look so beautiful nana." nana smiled and asked him" why are you here ? I didn't expect you here" nana's father " what are you talking , he is our son in law you need to give him some respect . " ling " its okay dad she is my wife she has all rights to ask me , nana we need to register our marriage so we are going today now, all other will wait for us in the shopping mall , so can we go fast so that we can get register first. " when ling said this nana got blushed and smiled said " okay I am ready. " all the members smiled at nana because of her blush .

ling and nana stand together and ling asked " dad and mom I will take a good care of your daughter , she is my one and only life from now on so are you willing to give your daughter to me ?" nana's parents " sure son we are willing please takecare of her very carefully because she is my beloved daughter . please forgive her if she did any silly mistakes in future " ling and nana got blessing from nana's parents and they went towards the office.

On the way ..

At car , ling " nana we are about to marry I am so happy that I don't know how to tell you , you are going to become my wife by today I will drive fast so that we will be the first couple get married today . " nana" ling I am also so happy lets share our feelings tomorrow night " . both ling and nana smiled at each other .

At the office

ling opened the car door for nana to come out , nana step out of the car and both of them walking in the register office . As they saw that they are the first couple today , they are so happy.

After a 30 minutes

Ling and nana get married and legally became married couple now . at the parking lot nana saw their certificate of marriage and blushed at it. when ling see it he kissed her lip to lip , nana got surprised widen her eyes . after ling stopped the kiss he saw her " ling its public place we shouldn't do that here. " ling " I am your husband and you are my wife now who dares to ask me now ? nana smiled and said " hubby I love you " and started to kiss him , both nana and ling kissed back eachother .

A call came from ling phone , their her mom " hey son did you get married ?" ling " yes mom I am married you got your daughter In law " mom " yeah come to the shopping mall we don't have enough time you can spend your time with nana tomorrow " ling said okay and both nana and ling went to the shopping mall.

AT SHOPPING MALL

Both the parents waiting for them in the waiting hall , ling and nana saw them and approached them . nana" mom and dad we are here ," them " hey new couple come here " ling's mom " nana and ling I am so happy soon you both need to give me a grandchild we all are waiting for it " nana face fully covered with pink as ling saw it " mom hope you wait , we don't have time lets go and see our dress .

They all went to the dressing shop on one side nana seeing so many models of dress but picked up this one

On the other side ling saw so many models of coatsuite but he choose this one

when both of them came out at the same time after wearing the dress they look so beautiful in that dress ling " nana how do I look ?" nana " looks so handsome , mmmm how about  I am?" ling " you are gorgeous my lady " then they bought that dress a...

when both of them came out at the same time after wearing the dress they look so beautiful in that dress ling " nana how do I look ?" nana " looks so handsome , mmmm how about I am?" ling " you are gorgeous my lady " then they bought that dress and had enough shopping for tomorrow .

it became night so they went to the restaurant and had their dinner with so much happiness. After finishing the dinner both the families went back to the parking lot to drive home but suddenly ling" mom we got married today and mmm uhhh this night uhh is our uhhh" ling's mom " wait not today she need to wakeup early tomorrow so you have your first night tomorrow as your wedding will finish at this time tomorrow . " then they went to their home happily .